Hacked account

by bigmarc-nojuice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account

★★★ Newbie

I believe my original EA Account was hacked so I created a new one (the one I’m typing this from). I am trying to delete my old EA account on my ps4 and add this new one. Someone help plz

Message 1 of 2 (1,577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked account

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @bigmarc-nojuice 

If you think your account was hacked we can't make really something on this community forum.

Take a look on this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

if your account has been compromised then please speak with one EA member by phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Contact the live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

At the end, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,559 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hacked account

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @bigmarc-nojuice 

If you think your account was hacked we can't make really something on this community forum.

Take a look on this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

if your account has been compromised then please speak with one EA member by phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Contact the live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

At the end, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 2 (1,560 Views)