Re: Game won't start NBA LIVE 18

by DrinkR86

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

After i finaly get true the First game ( black shirts - white shirts) i got true i could even pick  a team. Then i saw some down laods going on Then out of the BLUE the bigging screen of my xbox came a gain i CAN'T start the game. Everytime i try to start it i see the beginning screen and then screen goes black and then beginning screen of my xbox comes again.

WHAT can i do 

Message 11 of 18 (2,543 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @wilmar2017

Have you tried this : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-won-t-start-NBA-LIVE-18/m-p/6256303/highlight/true#M...

You can also clear the cache on your Xbox One

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely powers down.
  2. Disconnect the power cable from the Xbox One so there is no power source connected to the console.
  3. Press the power button on the front of the Xbox One three or four times. This will drain any remaining power from the battery. 
  4. Reconnect the power cable to the console.
    • For standard Xbox One models, you'll have to let the light on the power brick go from white to orange before progressing further.
  5. Turn on the console via the power button.

Roulbox

Message 12 of 18 (2,531 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks
Message 13 of 18 (2,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tried this for PS4, to no avail. Anyone have a solution?
Message 14 of 18 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing has happened to me just now, I tried the solution that the player you referenced above attempted, however my Xbox does now show save data on either cloud or console. And this is also the case on some other games where the save data isn’t shown.
Message 15 of 18 (2,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@itreydos Same
Message 16 of 18 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also the same with me

Message 17 of 18 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@blxcksh33pev Finally got it. Dunno if u did. I had to manually clear the data to all storage and then restart my system to see the actual games saved data
Message 18 of 18 (1,659 Views)