Game won't start NBA LIVE 18

by kvngbreezy99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't start NBA LIVE 18

★ Newbie
Game loaded perfectly fine till it told me to press any button . I hit a button and the game hasn't loaded since. I've quit the game and started it again and nothing seems to work
Message 1 of 18 (21,421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won't start NBA LIVE 18

★★★ Novice

On Home, select My games and apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.

In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.

Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Cancel leaves your data intact.

View in thread

Message 7 of 18 (29,556 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Same happened to me i literally tried everything....
Message 2 of 18 (21,308 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here

Message 3 of 18 (21,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm on xbox and same thing happend to me just a few days ago. I tried everything. Factory reset. Removing account and hard resetting my xbox. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with profile because when I tried loading the game up without selecting my profile it loaded pass the press any button screen fine. But then when I tried to switch to my account the game just freezes. I also talked to EA support and they couldn't help me fix it. 

edit- Posted on reddit and got a reply telling me how to fix issue. You need to delete save data from the cloud. Ofc your gonna lose your progress but the issue will be fixed. 

Message 4 of 18 (21,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tried to Uninstall & Delete All Data . . . Still No Luck
Message 5 of 18 (21,082 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How do you necessarily do that?
Message 6 of 18 (21,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

On Home, select My games and apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.

In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.

Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Cancel leaves your data intact.

Message 7 of 18 (29,557 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @C0H33D

Thanks a lot for sharing this to your fellow players of NBA Live 18.

Deleting saved data from the cloud, allows you to get rid of any corrupted data avoiding the game from working correctly.

Thanks again!

NBA  nba lebron james handshake GIF

Message 8 of 18 (21,008 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you. Fixed my issue.
Message 9 of 18 (20,297 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Yodiculs

Great to see that the steps shared by a member of the Community solved your issue.

Don´t forget to reward the original poster with some XP Angel

Roulbox

Message 10 of 18 (20,222 Views)