Re: Game is stuck installing ps4

by dzus_142

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game is stuck installing ps4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

All I can do is play this cav vs okc game over and over it never installs I left the game installing all night and its just at 55% what the hell is going on? I bought it off the psn store for ps4

Message 3 of 9 (12,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Game installations need to be bit-perfect. If you are connecting via Wi-Fi then your system may be repeatedly requesting the same chunk of data until the whole piece is received intact.

Connecting with to your router with a cable, even if only until the game is installed may speed up tthe install process as a wired connection has much greater data integrity.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (14,636 Views)

All Replies

Unplayable Bug/Glitch

★★★ Newbie
Hi,

I just purchased Nba Live 15 for my ps4. Upon installing the game, I cannot even play it. When I press "any button" on the main menu, the game stops, and it takes about 5 minutes for the "press any button" screen to disappear. When it finally disappears, it gets stuck on a dark, faded screen with the games music playing in the background.

Please help!!!
Message 1 of 9 (12,331 Views)

nba live 15 loading

★★★ Newbie
hey I just bought man live 15 for ps4 today! When I load it up it gets to the press a button to continue and then it get sticks on that screen for 5 to 10 mins then it comes up just playing music and I can't do anything
Message 2 of 9 (12,333 Views)

★ Novice

Left it to install for 3 days straight and it installed. What the hell?

Message 4 of 9 (12,324 Views)

NBALive15

★★★ Newbie
I bought this game and played it a few times. It doesn't work and it just keep loading. HELP
Message 5 of 9 (12,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem in the demo says installing. But its looks like stucked. Any help?
Message 6 of 9 (12,240 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Are they going to do anything about it because it says 30% installing and i dont want to play the same match over and over and over again because it is so repetitive and you cant even change the sides should i just delete the game?

Message 7 of 9 (11,801 Views)

Community Manager

Game installations need to be bit-perfect. If you are connecting via Wi-Fi then your system may be repeatedly requesting the same chunk of data until the whole piece is received intact.

Connecting with to your router with a cable, even if only until the game is installed may speed up tthe install process as a wired connection has much greater data integrity.

barry.png
Message 8 of 9 (14,637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. You guys suck monkey balls

Message 9 of 9 (9,232 Views)