Re: Can the Pistons arena be updated to the actual Little Caesar’s Arena?

by YakovCO18007

Original Post

Can the Pistons arena be updated to the actual Little Caesar’s Arena?

★★★ Newbie
Playing NBA Live 18 and disappointed the Pistons new arena isn’t featured but they call it the correct arena.
Message 1 of 2 (1,864 Views)

Re: Can the Pistons arena be updated to the actual Little Caesar’s Arena?

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you. I think because and I hope I'm wrong. I think it's because the EA Tiburon studio didn't scan the new home of the Detroit Pistons,(Little Caesars Arena)

in time for the release of NBA Live 18 videogame.The Pistons moved back to Downtown Detroit when the team announced in March of last year(2017) that they were leaving

the Palace in Auburn Hills,MI to move to Little Caesars Arena, also home of the Detroit Red Wings which the NHL 18 videogame made available to PS4 and XBOX ONE Systems

and a download patch update. The arena is awesome. EA needs to make LCA available as a download patch update for NBA Live 18 before the 2017-18 season ends. If not,

EA Tiburon will definitely scan LCA and make it ready for the NBA Live 19 videogame next season. They also better scan the new Milwaukee Bucks new basketball arena which the

team will move to for the 2018-19 NBA Season and EA must scan the Chase Center in Downtown San Francisco in time for NBA Live 20 when the Golden State Warriors team 

moves to in September 2019 for the 2019-20 NBA season. Keep your fingers crossed the EA Tiburon studio will outperform NBA 2K videogames. NBA Live 18 is much better! 

EA just needs to keep up with new arena changes. They will be more successful at keeping the NBA and NHL videogame fan base happy as ever.

Message 2 of 2 (1,671 Views)