Boxing...

by SqairBoy

Original Post

Is it possible to make a new fight night?

★★ Newbie
I think boxing is at a point where it should get the credit it deserves and believe a new Fight Night would be entertaining with the fighters like Lomachenko and Rigondeaux about
Message 431 of 629 (995 Views)

Re: Fight Night for Xbox One

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry Its about time for a new fight night game. As popular as the UFC is, boxing has a large international core fan base. New young talent is bringing life back into a recently recessive sport. Young guys like Deontay Wilder, Triple G, Anthony Joshua, and Keith Thurman are bringing excitement back. Its been 6 Years since FN: Champion was released.... ITS TIME!!

Message 432 of 629 (1,763 Views)

Hello EA...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hey when you guys gonna make a new game of fight night champion for Xbox one and ps4 we been waiting 6 years since the last game please make another one give the gamers what we want we all are tire of ufc games every year its time to come back with a boxing game this 2017 !
Message 433 of 629 (965 Views)

Boxing...

★★ Newbie

I have been a playstation fan since the beginning, and that is mainly because of the sports games. Which brings me to the reason why i'm writing this email. Is PlayStation 4 ever gonna launch a boxing game? Or is Fight Night Champion going to be released on PlayStation 4? I think alot of people I know i would for sure, enjoy to see a release of a boxing game. Thank You 

Message 434 of 629 (1,089 Views)

Tuner Set could not be downloaded

★ Novice
Hi, both a friend and I wish to play this game online via Xbox 360, but are unable to download the tuner due to the above message. It seems we cannot play online without this 'tuner'

Is the tuner actually available at all or in need of a fix? Any help obliged
Message 435 of 629 (857 Views)

Re: Tuner Set could not be downloaded

Community Manager

@jclaliga1

Does your issue relate to NHL 14 or 15?

barry.png
Message 436 of 629 (849 Views)

★ Novice

Fight Night Champion on Xbox360... Apologies, though I'd posted this in the section for that game. 

Message 437 of 629 (844 Views)

Community Manager

@jclaliga1

I have merged your post into the correct thread. Having said that, I am not finding much regarding the tuner.

Maybe take a look through this (admittedly long) thread and see if there is any mention of it.

barry.png
Message 438 of 629 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im getting the same message tuner set could not be downloaded. I cant play online because when i match up with someone it asks me to download tuner set but i cant. It started about 2 weeks ago but i played every day before that wish i knew how to fix it

Message 439 of 629 (882 Views)

Cant play onlie tuner set will not download...

★★★★★ Novice

I cant play online because for some reason i cant download the tuner set anymore. When i try to play online it says i need to download the new tuner set but when i try i get a message that Tuner set cannot be downloaded or failed to download. Ive tried almost everyday for the past 2 weeks and the same thing cant play online and its basically the only game i play or used to i guess. I deleted and redownloaded the game and all files associated, cleared the cache, etc. How can i fix this???

Message 440 of 629 (892 Views)