Re: Auction House bug

by BigD98826

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Auction House bug

★★★ Newbie
I have been banned from the EA servers due to this in-game bug. The agent from EA let me know that the note on my account says "Exploiting Auction House Dupe Exploit". It's unbelievable, as I had no idea this was what was happening. My cards expired immediately after attempting to post them to the Auction. After trying to re-list the card(s), I was banned without realizing the cards were actually successfully posting to the Auction.

The user experiences the "Expired" icon with the big red X next to the card. Anybody would then at that point try and re-list the card after seeing the first attempt fail and be sent right back to the Sell Pile. It turns out that they ARE actually posting to the Auction when this happens but on the user's end the card(s) instantly return back to the Sell Pile appearing as if they are NOT posting to the Auction.

Beware as the attempts to re-list the card(s) seem to count against us, as myself and others have been banned. To EA, it appears we are exploiting this as if we knew exactly what was happening. That is not the case. As a community, as small as it is, we have been coming together to figure out how and why this bug is occurring. As of right now, the details mentioned above are exactly what the bug entails.

Here is to hoping our accounts can be unlocked, as myself and more users have spent lots of money opening packs of cards only to fall victim of this unfortunate situation. Please look into this issue.

Kindly,
-PlayoffPressure
Message 1 of 6 (1,541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,689 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Barry: is this issue really solved?

That was more of me reporting a bug that is happening without users realizing, more than me posting a complaint. I'm aware of the procedure to dispute a case but users are getting banned without realizing they're falling victim to a simple auction error that results in their accounts getting permanently banned.

This needs to be recognized.
Message 3 of 6 (1,503 Views)

★★ Novice

Not solved at all, Look like that you are not the only one.

Maybe that's why I get banned too.

Message 4 of 6 (1,495 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem for me now.  I wouldn't expect anything less from EA.  I cant sell anyone, they go straight to the expired sell section.  SOOOO STUPID !!

This game is just unbelievable, totally ruined my opinion of EA as a company.  From the glitches, to the run around you get with customer service, your days are numbered if you keep this up EA.

Message 5 of 6 (1,396 Views)

★ Apprentice

hey barry, when we follow that link & email them, they say to come on here to Ea Help to address the problem.  Whats with the run around?

Message 6 of 6 (1,378 Views)