Original Post

Accepted Solution

100% on all pro-am objectives but achievement doesn't unlock

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? The One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After completing all the objectives in pro am (everything says 100%) the achievement "Legend of the Streets for completing all the objectives doesn't unlock. Has happened to multiple people.
What happens when the bug occurs? Achievement doesn't unlock
What should be happening instead? Achievement should unlock
How severe is the bug? A - Crash/Critical

Myself and multiple others have done all the objectives and the achievement hasn't unlocked.  It should unlock upon completion of the last objective, but it doesn't.  I have talked with lots of people with this problem.

Please patch.

Image added to show full completion and no achievement.

Message 1 of 39 (10,866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 100% on all pro-am objectives but achievement doesn't unlock

Community Manager (retired)

Hello NBA Fans,

The studio has confirmed that we recently released a fix for this issue.

I would appreciate if you could make sure that your game is up to date and confirm if the issue is still occuring?

Roulbox

*Accepting as a solution for visibility,

View in thread

Message 17 of 39 (12,791 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Yeah me too, I thought I was the only one affected.
Message 2 of 39 (10,801 Views)

★★ Novice
Somehow I got it before even finishing all the objectives. I have completed them all afterwards though. Definitely a bug that needs sorted out for those that haven't gotten it who've did them all
Message 3 of 39 (10,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been having the same problem and I know friends of mine have also been experiencing this. This needs a fix for sure so please if you could work on it. Thanks.

Message 4 of 39 (10,770 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Same here. I didn't even notice until this guy brought it to my attention, and I completed it weeks ago. I still havent got my "The Journey Begins" achievement either, and i've been top 10 on my leaderboard since day 1.
Message 5 of 39 (10,754 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue here for PS4. Really sucks because I grinded so hard for this and no trophy...same with getting hype level 50 on both league and street, no trophy popped up for me...

Message 6 of 39 (10,630 Views)

Rif.: 100% on all pro-am objectives but achievement doesn't unlock

★★★★★ Novice

It's not the only achievement! For sure I know there are almost 4 not unlocking! Really disappointed, they are like 2KAngry

Message 7 of 39 (10,534 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any new updates on this getting patched?

Message 8 of 39 (10,384 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Probably not. EA's getting worse by the minute for people who do everything by the book. If you're not cheating or glitching, you'll never move up in the rankings on an EA title
Message 9 of 39 (10,377 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have been talking to someone from the company on twitter, and they have said QA has been notified and they are exploring a fix.  I asked for an update a few days ago and they said that a fix would come sooner rather than later.

Regarding the "Legend of the Streets" achievement, After downloading the update, my "Seattle Pacific University" Venue has moved down to 97% completion progress and the isaiah thomas throwback challenges is now at "2/3" with the objective "make 2 more 2 pointers than isaiah thomas" is now undone.  I have replayed the challenge and fulfilled the requirement and the achievement didn't unlock.  On reddit, users have experienced the same problem.  A picture I just took is attached below, and it shows how the completion percentage is down from the last patch.

As a result the achievement is still not unlocked.  If this means that it is being worked on, then I appreciate the hard work! But it is still broken and now even more broken.  Thank you!

Message 10 of 39 (10,330 Views)