Re: can not login to N7 HQ

by THATONEWITEKID

Original Post

can not login to N7 HQ

★★★ Newbie

Hi please help me , when I try to log into the Mass effect 3 N7 HQ it says :

Site Not Available

Sorry, you do not meet requirements for viewing this site.

PLEASE HELP !

Message 1 of 4 (569 Views)

★★ Novice
Is your origin account information synced to your console? (xbl or psn). Is your email address used for both, the same? You can also access N7 HQ through the Bioware Social website if your mass effect 3 game has been registered your bsn account. Basically, make sure the email you use to login to origin is the same as the one you use to login to your console. If they are, you can use this same email and password to login to bsn (because you can use an origin login in place of creating a new bsn account). At that point, all of your game information should be tied to your account and you should be able to sync your mass effect data and view your stats in the HQ.
Message 2 of 4 (561 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Well it gives me the same message, I've called up EA they don't understand why it isn't working. All my data is updating to the HQ, they say its the servers.. I called them up two weeks ago and its still not working. So we just have to keep bugging ea till they fix it.
Message 3 of 4 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same problem, as have many of my friends. In an effort to resolve the problem some tried using other device to acsess the site (xbox, ipod ect) and a few reported sucsess using hand held devices (ipods, tablets, smartphones). This hasnt helped me but it might for you so try if you can.

Message 4 of 4 (526 Views)