Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guys deserve some recognition

by tiberius23462

Original Post

Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guys deserve some recognition

★★★ Newbie

I've been having trouble getting passed the start menu of Mass Effect 3 for months, I thought my data was lost. but Manoj and Santosh from customer support talked me through a lengthy troubleshooting process and helped me fix it.

I wish I could do something to thank them properly, I can't find anything on the site about feedback.

This game has meant a lot to me since I lost my father earlier this year, in many ways it's helped me cope. it's one of the only ways I have to connect with friends, now that I live so far away from everything. Having that taken away... surprisingly, was pretty hard. I can't thank you two enough.

Thank you,

Completely satisfied customer

Message 1 of 18 (12,890 Views)

Re: Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guys deserve some recognition

★★★★★ Expert

@tiberius;

I'm not sure either, but I've elevated your post to my contacts with the EA Community Managers.

Sorry for your loss, and I completely understand how something like a such an immersive RPG can help you through some rough times.

Thanks for giving a shout-out to Game Advisors who went above-and-beyond, and hope you're doing better!

Message 2 of 18 (12,842 Views)

Re: Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guys deserve some recognition

Community Manager

Hi tiberius,

Thank you for your post, we forwarded your feedback to the advisors in question. I'm sure your message will make their day. Confusedmileyhappy:

I'm very sorry for your loss and I'm glad that we could help you at least a little in troubled times. Your post gave me a quiet moment today (which is rare during a launch week, especially when you launch a game like Battlefield 4) and I really appreciate it that you decided to share your story here.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 18 (12,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did a quick search on internet on how to get in contact with EA to say thanks for a great customer service experience and I stumbled on this post.

I was helped in my issue on a totally other game but by the same person, Manoj of customer support.

He did an amazing job, was polite, and got my issue resolved even though i got lost my connection to internet at some point.

With all the negative feedback people always want to give, and EA has its critics but i wanted to say that EA and (mostly) Manoj @ the customer service was awesome, so good job and thanks for being understanding!

If you can forward this to the relevant person, their manager, it would be appreicated!

Zewill

Message 4 of 18 (12,698 Views)

★★ Novice

Had a great experince With Dennis Luna on live chat support!

nice to have such a direct service from a company.

Message 5 of 18 (12,668 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback, chaps. People tend to focus on the negatives on support boards, so it's really nice to have posts like these.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 18 (12,663 Views)

Re: Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guys deserve some recog

★★★ Newbie

I had a problem on battlefield 4 on my xbox one for 2 days straight and Jeffery P. was able to solve my problem completely. He deserves this shout out, a commendation, and a raise for being extremely Knowledgeable and helpful.

Message 7 of 18 (12,369 Views)

Re: Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guy

★★★ Newbie

I have one in the opposite direction. Tech did NOT listen to what I said. I bought Dragon Age Inquisition from a store because I did not want to downloafd 24Gb of data. Installed it and it worked for a while. Later installed the Origin Client and it started asking me for a code which i had already used on the disc install. Tech had me uninstall it <Sigh> then did a few things on the back end and told me to re-install it from the origins client completely screwing the reason I bought it on disk. So now I have to sit 3 hours to install sometjhing I have on disc because the tech would not listen. I do PC Support for a fortune 100 company and this is the worst case of a technician just plain not listening to the customer. Case #16271691

Message 8 of 18 (11,975 Views)

Re: Where can I give feedback on EA or Origin customer support? Two of these guy

★★★★★ Newbie

I'd love to know how to give feedback because of the genuinely terrible and UNACCEPTABLE help I recieved from an online agent. I'm so fuming at how terribly this website it run. I requested a call five hours ago and still haven't recieved anything. I finally got through to someone online and they told me they were unable to help me (after making me wait an hour and a half), saying I have to request a phone call. WHICH I ALREADY HAVE. Now I'm trying to find a way to give feedback, and it is literally impossible. I work in Costumer Service. This is shockingly unacceptable.

Does anyone know how to directly contact anyone that can do something? This needs to be resolved. In a timely manner.

Message 9 of 18 (11,927 Views)

★★★ Novice

Kinda feel bad that I couldn't leave feedback for the call, it was literally 2 minutes in total that's how quick it was. Thanks for the help support person 9/3/15.

Message 10 of 18 (11,357 Views)