Redemption Code expired (what to do to get Cerberus Network key)

by GumDen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Redemption Code expired (what to do to get Cerberus Network key)

★ Novice

I just buy new Mass Effect 2 together with Mass Effect 3 Collection Edition (2nd region) to my collection & plan to buy Mass Effect. Everything for PS3. In my Mass Effect 2 I have REDEMPTION CODE for Cerberus Network & all DLCs & I CANNOT ACTIVATE, SYSTEM DOES NOT ACCEPT THIS CODE. In small manual enclosed with the game written that code expires January 1, 2012. Please Help. Can I send you my code & EA resent me some new code or in some other way we cxan solve this problem, BECAUSE I CANNOT DOWNLOAD VERY USEFUL CONTENT FOR MY MASS EFFECT 2, which is very important for whole trilogy. Not long time EA established MASS EFFECT TRILOGY EDITION, in trilogy edition people who buy it also cannot activate all DLC in MASS EFECT 2, or how this problem solved there??? Please help, as I want & its very important for the game scenario to play all DLCs. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,047 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Redemption Code expired (what to do to get Cerberus Network key)

[ Edited ]

@nbupqfygf2tz 

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition is available for the PS5. All 3 games and all DLCs in one package. And it circumvents the Cerberus network key problem as well.  jfyi.

Normally you don't need a Cerberus Network key anymore, is the system time of your PS3 correctly set?

If yes I would suggest to contact PlayStation support first, they might have an idea about this problem, if not you should contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (497 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi gumden,

In this case, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Spectre I have this problém too because that code IS expired Can i get a new vode somehow
Message 3 of 7 (532 Views)

@bom12sk 

This is a nearly 10 years old thread, please look at the date of a thread before you post.

On what platform do you play the game and what is the exact error message?

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 4 of 7 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On ps3 i have ps5 too but mass effect2 IS only on 3

Message 5 of 7 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]

@nbupqfygf2tz 

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition is available for the PS5. All 3 games and all DLCs in one package. And it circumvents the Cerberus network key problem as well.  jfyi.

Normally you don't need a Cerberus Network key anymore, is the system time of your PS3 correctly set?

If yes I would suggest to contact PlayStation support first, they might have an idea about this problem, if not you should contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

Message 6 of 7 (498 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (364 Views)