Please tell me how to log in N7HQ with OriginID

by bingasatea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please tell me how to log in N7HQ with OriginID

★★★ Newbie

I always use my OriginID to log in Origin,but when I tried to entry N7HQ yesterday I found I FORGET my Email address.

please tell me what should I do to entry N7HQ or retake my Email address.THX.

Message 1 of 4 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please tell me how to log in N7HQ with OriginID

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Edit: Are you writing here with the same Origin-ID? Then you will find the attached e-mail address if you look up your Answer HQ account (just hover over your name in the top right corner and click "HQ Profile")

I meant the sent-to field when you receive the password recovery e-mail, but it seems you don't have any way of accessing the e-mail account, you created that just for Origin and then forgot about it without forwarding e-mails to your regular account? Then I'm afraid the password recovery won't help you. If you still have a forward to another e-mail account you have access to, the password recovery here can help you (it just needs your OriginID). Other than that you will have to contact EA support here and let them know your problem

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (545 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

You could always let Origin send you a password-recovery to your e-mail address (which is the one you registered with). Then you look up all of your e-mail accounts an see where it shows up. If you forward all your mail to one account you can still look in the "sent to" field.

Message 2 of 4 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for answering my question.

May I ask where can I find the "sent to" field.Because I forgot WHAT my email is,not WHICH my email is.Orz

Message 3 of 4 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Edit: Are you writing here with the same Origin-ID? Then you will find the attached e-mail address if you look up your Answer HQ account (just hover over your name in the top right corner and click "HQ Profile")

I meant the sent-to field when you receive the password recovery e-mail, but it seems you don't have any way of accessing the e-mail account, you created that just for Origin and then forgot about it without forwarding e-mails to your regular account? Then I'm afraid the password recovery won't help you. If you still have a forward to another e-mail account you have access to, the password recovery here can help you (it just needs your OriginID). Other than that you will have to contact EA support here and let them know your problem

Message 4 of 4 (546 Views)