Re: [PC] ME 3 - N7HQ never links + "your connection to the game has been lo

by DoctorDAM

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I posted a thread about this last October. Same issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/N7HQ-not-working-in-game-multiplayer-stats-off/m-p/8367655#M...

And some more observations. Also this.

Is your in-game rating saying 0 as well? Then you're looking at the exact some problem.

The problem was never resolved, but my conclusion is that it only affects newer EA/Origin accounts; accounts made after a certain point (sometime mid-to-late 2018?).

The thread I posted was later merged with several other threads that were about the Galaxy at War issue, so it eventually got marked as "solved". Which, well... it isn't.

Maybe EA will do something about it now that the game is available over on Steam. People will definitely notice. Then again I'm somewhat expecting them to retire the N7HQ site sooner or later.

This is my favorite series of games. I'd like it to work as intended.

Message 21 of 27 (1,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

First, what a handsome guy you are Wink

Second, your account was one of the ones I saw before posting. I was going to link that thread, but there was the convolution with the GAW issue that keeps occurring, and gets resolved.  I was wondering if you ever got it resolved.  Alas, not.

Third.  Yes, my (alt) account shows N7 as zero on the in-game "friends" leaderboard.  However oddly, when compared to country/global, it does comprehend my actual rating since it aligns those scoreboards accordingly (i.e. shows people of like N7)

Last: yeah, repeated for emphasis, THIS IS NOT THE GAW ISSUE.  Thanks for bolstering that!

Message 22 of 27 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Posting to update as it seems like at least part of it has magically fixed (I assume in an Origin update):

I can now see all my N7HQ info (time played, challenges, Inventory, characters...), except my N7 and Challenge points, and leaderboard status, are all still zero's.  I'm happy enough with that since the former ones are those I want to track (well, when I was playing as I'm now on hiatus).

Unfortunately, I still have the game connection issues (friends can't join my invite, I get dropped when host drops).

So, first bullet point in OP mostly fixed, 2nd/3rd bullet points still a problem.

Message 23 of 27 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have one of these issues. When I go to N7HQ and search for my profile, it comes up with updated and correct data and stats. But I can't get that profile in my account, it only says EA has to be re-synced, but as others have written, I can't get it to work.

So my profile and stats are there on the website, and they are updated and correct. I just can't get it to work as my account/profile. Odd.

Message 24 of 27 (702 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Tabris93 

Sounds like a different issue, maybe this one?

BTW, when I put your name in N7HQ, I get no hits on any platform.

Message 25 of 27 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have changed my nick to Tabris93, you should find it there.

Message 26 of 27 (673 Views)

★★★ Guide

Okay, I see you there.  But you still have the account linking issue (not that I have a solution, except seeing what was in previously linked thread)?

BTW, how did you get your Carnifex to VII already?!

And was that your question on Reddit about Collector Adept rarity?

Message 27 of 27 (661 Views)