Re: N7HQ

by DoctorDAM

Original Post

★★★ Guide

I gather that it shows your PS3 account linked?  And you've already tried the old "re-sync".  So...

Unfortunately, you probably are suffering from the following bug (link below), which has no working solution.  It impacts some, but not all, newer accounts.  I know it happens on PC and XBOX, wouldn't be surprised if PS as well.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Mass-Effect-Games/PC-ME-3-N7HQ-never-links-quot-your-connection-to-t...

Message 11 of 20 (1,670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It says that I don't have an online profile, but when I try to sync, it puts me back to "get started". At the top it says "No Profiles Found", but I had played multiplayer at least once to make an online profile and even waited the allotted fifteen minutes before I re-synced again, but nothing changed.  

Nothing I've done helps. Is this part of the glitch that is unfixable? 

Message 12 of 20 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh, sounds like a different issue than what I referred to.  So, on the positive, maybe there's a solution.  On the not so positive, I can't help you.  I haven't played on a PS3.  Sorry.  I do recall some recent threads with similar sounding issues to yours, but can't swear by it (or if fixed).  I'll copy a link to a rather generic EA help page, which may or may not be related.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/

It may help others here if you post a screenshot which shows the message and which page you are on that displays it.

Message 13 of 20 (1,640 Views)

Re: N7 HQ - Account needs updating

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, I hope this is fixed soon. The N7HQ site says EA account needs to be updated but re-syncing isn't helping.

Btw, after some time has passed and I go to check the regional settings for my EA account, the Country/Region has changed to some other country. I already choose the right country many times and saved it but its always another country when some time has passed and I go to check.

Message 14 of 20 (1,916 Views)

★ Novice

Having the exact same issue where my Xbox Live and EA accounts are successfully linked, but the N7 website says I need to re-sync. "Your EA Account needs to be updated. Re-sync your online profile(s) to fix this problem." The re-sync hyperlink just redirects me back to the main page. Tried going through a customer service rep, and they weren't able to come up with a solution. They gave up and said, "Mass Effect 3 is sunset games we do not support that anymore."

Message 15 of 20 (1,573 Views)

★ Novice

This sounds exactly like the issue we're all having here: N7 HQ - Account needs updating - Answer HQ (ea.com). It's a universal problem across all platforms, so it must be a server maintenance issue on the EA side that's outside of our control. Hopefully someone on the EA side eventually notices and fixes it, but that might take a while for a legacy game released 10 years ago. Cross your fingers.

Message 16 of 20 (1,573 Views)

N7HQ 'page not found'

★ Apprentice

Hi.

Getting the above message when trying to view N7HQ.

Is it a temporary glitch or, even worse, it's been taken down?

(Other people are getting the same message, so I don't think it's a problem at my end)

Message 17 of 20 (1,598 Views)

Re: N7HQ 'page not found'

★ Apprentice
Never mind, it's back.
Message 18 of 20 (1,559 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have a same problem when I click "resync account" link, either on profile page, or under supper, it's like a blank link that does nothing and just brings me back to main N7HQ page where it again says I need to resync account all over again. How do we fix this????

Message 19 of 20 (1,101 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Commanders!

Locking this down as it is pretty old and out of date. There will be a new one started for this if you still run into the issue.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 20 of 20 (468 Views)