Do Achievement Gamerpics Work on Xbox One?

by Mistermovieman

Original Post

Do Achievement Gamerpics Work on Xbox One?

★★★★★ Apprentice

When you beat the game on Hardcore and Insanity, you get an achievement which is supposed to give you a Gamerpic of Saren and an N7 logo respectively. I have beaten the game on both Hardcore and Insanity, and gotten the achievements. When I did, it  said "New Gamer Picture unlocked," but I do not have any gamerpics of Saren or the N7 logo in my list of gamerpics on the Xbox One. I know Mass Effect 3 has some achievements which give you things for your avatar, and those work perfectly fine, but do the Gamerpics work on Xbox One, or will I need to get them custom?

Message 1 of 2 (1,116 Views)

Re: Do Achievement Gamerpics Work on Xbox One?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Mistermovieman Hey, it sounds like this might have fallen between the cracks in the transition from the last console generation to the current one and that the pic was only unlocked on Xbox 360. 

You can try restarting your system to clear the cache but I suspect this won't have any noticeable effect. Hold the front button on your console until it beeps and shuts down to perform the restart. 

Creating a custom pic would indeed be the easiest way around this, thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (844 Views)