Accepted Solution

xboxone play a friend is not working how do you fix it

★★★ Newbie

having trouble playing a friend online wont put player in the match screen

Message 1 of 4 (9,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: xboxone play a friend is not working how do you fix it

Community Manager

@t1i0zv2h5 Thanks, I moved the post to the Madden board. 

There's a large article with a few steps on H2H connection issues here: https://help.ea.com/in/article/madden-nfl-16-troubleshooting-and-common-questions/

I think this section might help your situation. 

I’m having trouble joining a game session on Xbox One. How do I accept the invite?
The session creator must first add an opponent to a game session. Once the opponent accepts the initial invite, the session creator can then send the game session invite. The opponent should receive the invitation via the Xbox One dashboard.  

Additionally, players can join game sessions by pressing R3 on the main menu to access the Madden Messenger. Selecting the invite through Madden Messenger launches the player into the game session. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (10,529 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@t1i0zv2h5 What game is this for? What system are you on?

Your issue is a little unclear, are you saying you can't create a game with this one player? Can you play the game online normally?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (9,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Madden 2016 on the xbox one .....whenever i invite a friend to play me one on one in a unranked match......wen we select are teams i dont see the friend i invited to the game then it says game no longer available...how to fix

Message 3 of 4 (9,344 Views)

Community Manager

@t1i0zv2h5 Thanks, I moved the post to the Madden board. 

There's a large article with a few steps on H2H connection issues here: https://help.ea.com/in/article/madden-nfl-16-troubleshooting-and-common-questions/

I think this section might help your situation. 

I’m having trouble joining a game session on Xbox One. How do I accept the invite?
The session creator must first add an opponent to a game session. Once the opponent accepts the initial invite, the session creator can then send the game session invite. The opponent should receive the invitation via the Xbox One dashboard.  

Additionally, players can join game sessions by pressing R3 on the main menu to access the Madden Messenger. Selecting the invite through Madden Messenger launches the player into the game session. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (10,530 Views)