my ranking disappeared

by cdub505nm

Original Post

Re: Online head to head ranking system not compiling stats

★ Pro
@ModPhil48 Besides not fixing it, they won't even say if it will work in '21.
Message 431 of 525 (981 Views)

Madden 20 H2h rank not showing

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jesse2350
Date/time issue occurred Like 2/3 weeks ago
What type of issue do you have? Audio Problems
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug My Head yo head rank is gone I still have my ranking points but it doesn’t show my rank
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? My rank disappears
What do you expect to see? My rank
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Idk
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk
Enter RAM memory size in GB Idk

Plz fix

Message 432 of 525 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The fact of the matter is I would rather play a non-simulation football game that shows my stats and rankings then a simulation football game that does not. I can not wait for the new 2K game.  No question they will get this simple little detail right, they understand the importance of stats. Simulation or not, it will be the return of online football for me as I am done with Madden after 20 plus years.  There truly is no point in playing if there are no numbers showing how you are doing or how good your opponents are. Peace out Madden. Usher back in 2K baby!!!!

Message 433 of 525 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

2K really should try another All Pro 2K type game.  Back in 08, Madden was actually a good game still which probably really hurt 2Ks sales at the time.  Now that Madden is in the state that it is, this would be perfect timing for 2K.

Message 434 of 525 (922 Views)

★ Pro
@LazyLewie85 Agree with all that. If EA wanted to fix the issues, they would. So, they obviously don't. Like I said, I'll check to see if stats are put back in the game in '21. If they are, maybe I'll but it. If not, no way. I'll just keep playing '20 until they stop supporting online H2H for it. Such a shame they decided to do this. It's all about money and people who buy Madden just to play online H2H and not MUT must not generate enough of it for them to care about us.
Message 435 of 525 (900 Views)

my ranking disappeared

★★★ Newbie

yes my ranking disappeared on madden 2020 right when I got into the top 10% this happened after the last updat

Message 436 of 525 (808 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry so madden 21 is almost out. Will I be able to pick a diff jersey online in head to head? And will stats work? 

Message 437 of 525 (797 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I posted this question in madden 21 forums. Ea blueberry is avoiding it. Promptly answers every other question people post tho 

Message 438 of 525 (781 Views)

★ Pro
@Alabama11787 I wish he would just come out and say that EA is not going to fix these issues and has decided that H2H stats will no longer be a part of Madden and be done with it. And my rank has been gone for over a week. And I can't choose jerseys.
Message 439 of 525 (762 Views)

★ Pro
@Alabama11787 where did you post in madden 21 forums?
Message 440 of 525 (730 Views)