Re: missing player from the game that have made roster/practice squad?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

missing player from the game that have made roster/practice squad?

★★★ Novice
Specifically I'm wondering why Brandon Reilly and Greg Mabin from the Buffalo Bills aren't in the game?
Message 1 of 4 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its a good thing u point that out dude im the Chargers in my franchise and they don't have K. Younghoe Koo on their roster even though he made the roster. What is EA doing aren't they supposed to update rosters everytime there is a change in the nfl. Who agrees with me.
Message 2 of 4 (2,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am missing Larry Fitzgerald from my Cardinals roster.  I contacted EA to see if they can help figure out what happened.

Message 3 of 4 (1,377 Views)

Community Manager

@OrganicTaco99 wrote:

I am missing Larry Fitzgerald from my Cardinals roster.  I contacted EA to see if they can help figure out what happened.

@OrganicTaco99 

This post is from 2017 for Madden 18. The team has moved on from making content updates for Madden 18 and focusing their efforts on Madden 20. The Madden 20 boards can be found here if you meant to post there. 

I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with this specific topic please create a new post on our boards.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,346 Views)