Original Post

Accepted Solution

matchmaking

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: matchmaking
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. the matchmaking overall is garbage but especially in the house rules event, i have lost 15 games in a row and still am only be paired with players with full 99 teams with all the expensive chemistries and custom unis and fields, clearly people spending hundreds on the game. I am not tht good but no matter how much I lose my division and opponents wont decrease rendering it literally impossible for me to win
How is this making it more difficult? its impossible for me to win when every player on every opponents team is way better than mine and intercepts every throw i make stuffs every run i attempt and knock the ball loose even after my receiver has taken a couple of steps even my 99 jerry rice with boosted catch catch in traffic and spec catch
How can we reproduce this experience? build an account with a 97 ovr team and mediocre players/chemistries then win the very first game (which will be a low ovr team) by a lot (i went 28-0 in the first half against a team whos top 3 players were 85 ovr) then it will say youre doing better than expected were going to bump you up a division and let the opponent decide if they want to continue (they didnt) and it puts you in a very high division. since then ive gotten 4 wins (all people quitting right away after 1 stop or lucky pic or td) and about 25 losses including 15 or so straight losses but it wont drop you down a division to give easier opponents no matter how much you lose

Please fix the matchmaking so it pairs me with players closer to my skill level and team level or manually demote me a division

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: matchmaking

Community Manager

The game will attempt to matchmake you with another player of equal skill and team level, but if there aren't any suitable players that meet the matchmaking criteria it will expand it's search so there are chances you'll play another opponent with a higher skill or OVR team. Even the best players can have off-days, so don't count your chickens until the game is completely over!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)

All Replies

Re: matchmaking

Community Manager

The game will attempt to matchmake you with another player of equal skill and team level, but if there aren't any suitable players that meet the matchmaking criteria it will expand it's search so there are chances you'll play another opponent with a higher skill or OVR team. Even the best players can have off-days, so don't count your chickens until the game is completely over!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)