by shanelevy1432

Original Post

Re: madden 16 wont load

★★★ Newbie
If I do that won't I lose my ultimate team player's
Message 81 of 96 (2,875 Views)

★ Novice

i have tried this twice now and my game still wont load past " Loading roster-offical" not freezing just wont load What can i do to fix this? I will not but another EA product if this is what i get for a $60 game!!!

Message 82 of 96 (2,833 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@brothersgrim16 Try Uninstalling then reinstall. Madden has had like 2 updates I think in the past month and a half. You shouldn't be having any more problems with it now. 

Message 83 of 96 (2,828 Views)

★ Novice
@1969RBG tried that three times hasn't worked
Message 84 of 96 (2,824 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@brothersgrim16 Is this the only game you're having problems with? You're just not able to connect to EA at all?? How about your online play with other games,  are you able to do that?? 

Message 85 of 96 (2,819 Views)

★ Novice
@1969RBG yes but the only other games I have played are Call of Duty and Gears of War
Message 86 of 96 (2,812 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@brothersgrim16 Hmm. Mine just started working after the Madden update but it sounds like you can't even update it. You may have to try a factory reset on your console but that may * you off if it doesn't work seeing as it will delete all of the games you have and you will have to go back and reinstall them. Without starting the game did you check to see if you can update it?? 

Message 87 of 96 (2,805 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Yea it will restart you and you'll play the steelers game but then as soon as you get off it will do it again
Message 88 of 96 (2,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But this dosnt work it just restarts you and does it again
Message 89 of 96 (2,670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can you help me  @EA_Barry

I have the same problem of rooster, I can not connect to play online

Already I deleted the files and restarted the PS3 more than once and the problem remained

My PSN ID is darthramone

I bought the game on my account with PLUS, darthramone_usa

Thank you

Message 90 of 96 (2,645 Views)