Re: just wanna play a regular season

by RAZ4183

Original Post

just wanna play a regular season

★★ Novice

where do i enter/begin just a regular season NOT IN FRANCHISE MODE; dont wanna choose an old legend or current player; i just wanna play a normal plain season with 1 team against the computer

Message 1 of 8 (61,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So was I !!

But it seems that this is NOT to be.

They have a Franchise mode where you can be a coach,GM maybe a star player (but not the team?) or Fantasy mode (where you can draft players and you're basically playing a fantasy league, no set lineups that resemble the current NFL rosters)

THIS SUCKS!! I'm pissed that apparently EVERYTHING worthwhile is ONLINE only. I was looking to start a franchise season from training camp to the superbowl but not on this version. I paid $70 for a game I DOUBT will have any online support in a year (when the latest version comes out)

Message 2 of 8 (61,376 Views)

★★ Novice

wow; how the f does that happen?  why would they take that out of the game;  got last years ncaa & it was fine how it was;  been away from maddens for years but always played the ncaa;  MADDEN  & EA CAN **bleep** OFF

Message 3 of 8 (61,371 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 4 of 8 (61,368 Views)

★ Novice
Just start an offline connected career as a coach. That's normal franchise mode
Just you vs computers
Message 5 of 8 (61,343 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks- my buddy told me to do it as owner and it works too but with too many extra options; why do i care about setting cotton candy prices at lambeau field?

Message 6 of 8 (61,331 Views)

★★ Novice

start offline connected franchise; pick owner or coach instead of player  & u can control all players like normal 

Message 7 of 8 (61,328 Views)

★ Novice
What if u don't want to control a player? Just call plays and a coach. How do I turn off QB control?
Message 8 of 8 (54,557 Views)