Re: issue with Super bowl solo challenge - the system freezes on verify infomrat

by davijonezz43

Original Post

issue with Super bowl solo challenge - the system freezes on verify infomration

★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 10 (541 Views)

Re: issue with Super bowl solo challenge - the system freezes on verify infomrat

★★★★ Novice

Yes , the new superbowl challenge against the Cardinals freezes the game at the "verify Settings " screen. I hopw that EA can fix thsi as ther is only 2 more days to be able to complete these challenges!

Message 2 of 10 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the exact same problem, this needs to be fixed immediately! the super bowl is today! 

Message 3 of 10 (517 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Patrick Peterson's custom team Madden bowl on Xbox 360 for me is freezing everytime, when loading the game. this is the last day to do it, and I already did the other two. please get this fixed Immediately.

Message 4 of 10 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Patrick Peterson's custom team Madden bowl on Xbox 360 for me is freezing everytime, when loading the game. this is the last day to do it, and I already did the other two. please get this fixed Immediately.

Message 5 of 10 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same on the xbox one.. sucks considering we are running out of time : (

Message 6 of 10 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

right? I just talked to a really helpful advisor, he said they were having a bunch of people working on it right now because its happening all over and they understand it's time sensitive. man I really want those coin-up cards.

Message 7 of 10 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

pat peterson super bowl challenge error code   ce-34878-0  

reported problem 10 times

this is time sensetive help us out EA

Message 8 of 10 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here. wouldnt work last night when posted, was hoping it would be fixed when i got home from work but imgetting the same thing. game is in a few hours PLEASE FIX

Message 9 of 10 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also am STILL having this issue and the CLOCK is TICKING!!!!

Help getting this issue fixed would be appreciated by many!!!!

HAPPY SUPER BOWL XLIX

Message 10 of 10 (447 Views)