Re: how do i move players on and off the practice squad?

by Beartooth_Cuse

Original Post

how do i move players on and off the practice squad?

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm not seeing any window and/or button to move players on and off the practice squad.  I'm told players are eligible with no way way to move them.

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 4 (24,632 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I cant find any information online what's the point of telling me is eligible if I cant send him there?

Message 2 of 4 (23,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure you’re exact situation but I wanted to add a certain HB and cut someone else. Went to the team roster and R2 till I got to my practice squad guys. Signed the HB I wanted and then when you go to the main page under, “Things to do” it will tell you that you have to cut one player. I would imagine this would work with a free agent as well. Sign the new person first and then it will tell you to cut someone. 

Message 3 of 4 (17,925 Views)

Community Manager

@Diggstown1974 

Hey there. This post is originally from 2017 and likely for Madden 16 or 17, so I'll be locking down the post from further necroposting. We appreciate the reply nonetheless, but it's likely OP moved on from this by now. The Madden 20 boards can be found here.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (17,853 Views)