Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? samop
Date/time issue occurred always
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug In franchise mode cloud no rain games no snow games. In games vs CPU no problem. The problem is only USER vs USER... More 100 games no rain o SNOW never. Users: SAMOP VS IVANYEL for example.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play online franchise vs user. SAMOP vs IVANYEL
What happens when the bug occurs? Never games in rain or snow.
What do you expect to see? Games in rain or snow conditions.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

In franchise mode cloud no rain games no snow games. In games vs CPU no problem. The problem is only USER vs USER... More 100 games no rain o SNOW never. Users: SAMOP VS IVANYEL for example.

Message 1 of 14 (8,063 Views)

Re: franchise mode online no rain, no snow game vs users

Community Manager

Weather is completely random. Which teams are you playing as?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 14 (8,040 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

we have played a whole season on Madden 18 (never rain, never snow). In the madden19 I have tried several times with green bay in December. Always against the snow machine some game in December against user never rains or snows us. Never. Not with Green Bay, not with Buffalo, Patriots, etc. I know it seems strange but it is so... It is as if the game did not random in Franchise online and already happened to us in the madden18. We have tried a lot and nothing at all. Never bad weather. Wind yes and cold through the mouth of the players but rain and snow never.

Message 3 of 14 (8,037 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please Help Me. 

Message 4 of 14 (8,017 Views)

Community Manager

@Samop 

We are not aware of any issues surrounding weather for connected franchises. I'm afraid our support team does not have any visibility to tools that can manually adjust weather outcomes for accounts. We can only advise to continue playing until the type of weather you're looking for appears in a matchup. 

We'll keep an eye out for more reports though and appreciate you raising it to us.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 14 (8,011 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks for answering. I assure you that it happens to us I do not know if it is because we are changing equipment or something since we play 2 user alone and we are changing equipment but we never get bad weather. please to avoid this problem in the future include a simple option to choose online seasons where the weather is eligible or random in madden 20. This problem will be avoided and we will be able to put leagues with the time in each match. This has already been requested by more people. is to give the possibility of leagues with random weather or leagues being able to choose the weather in the diferents match. thanks in advance.

Can it be that the weather does not rain or snow for a topic of port opening or something ?. the game works for us without lag but it is for looking for some reason.
Message 6 of 14 (8,003 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks great feedback, @Samop. I originally opened up a new connected franchise to double-check and see if there was an option to adjust weather and confirmed it wasn't available. I'd personally like to see that option available too.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 14 (8,001 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

you can propose that it be included in the next madden? please.

by the way I have tried otrs 20 new matches and the same. it does not rain, it does not snow.
Message 8 of 14 (7,978 Views)

How do you turn on the weather in franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

How do you turn on the weather in Franchise mode online John Madden 2019?

Message 9 of 14 (7,919 Views)

Re: How do you turn on the weather in franchise mode

Community Manager

@donbrunerlovesjc 

Weather is random in Franchise. You can adjust the weather in exhibition mode though after you select your teams to play. The option will be at the bottom on the next screen.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 14 (7,893 Views)