Re: field goal glitch

by marshpark

Original Post

field goal glitch

★★★ Newbie
Why is it when I kick a perfect field goal, it goes extreme to either the right it left side? I've never had this issue prior to buying xbox one. Xbox 360 works great. Xbox one with madden 15 & 16 both have this glitch. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 9 (4,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too! That glitch has lost me games man its so annoying!!!
Message 2 of 9 (4,045 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I have this problem as well. Ps4 madden 16 on ultimate team solos, online matches, vsing a friend online. The field goal kick will like you said do extreme left or right. it does not matter if its 1 20, 30, 40 or extra points FG He will always miss it wide wide wide left or right. And I cant always go for a 2pt conversion. Ea tech says once three people report this problem they can test the bug. Hope this gets fixed soon, I have notified Ea over a month ago and still no fix. Please anyone who has this issue raise your voice and let your voice be heard. 

Message 3 of 9 (3,827 Views)

★ Novice

This is an update:

Still having FG issues. There was a new patch today and in the list of updates on the patch and i'm quoting  "Addressed an issue where kickers could shank field goals despite keeping the accuracy inside the cone.". from - https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/nov-patch-update

Yeah so still having issues. its 11-17-15 EA come on. I am in a email back and forth and they told me to wait while they figure it out and it has been 6 days, so now theres a new patch and it does not seem to help. 

Also not now I have a new issue, H2h and online matches online keep on freezing. So old problem, plus new problem and no answers or viable solutions. Thanks EA. If anyone from EA "tech experts" please reach me on my email so we can fix this . 

Message 4 of 9 (3,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem still to this moment. Trying to contact ea and get it fixed. I lose a lot of games because of it.
Message 5 of 9 (3,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too, But this is happening to me on Madden NFL 18 on Xbox One...

Message 6 of 9 (2,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me Too.  100% failure. I play offline so connection is not an issue.  This was not an issue with previous editions or other platforms. I've tried various controllers, etc. No matter if aim is true and power is perfect, the ball always shanks. Chat with EA was of no help at all.  I was told that "this does not happen". 

Message 7 of 9 (2,660 Views)

★ Novice

Was this ever fixed? I have the same problem in Madden 20.

Message 8 of 9 (1,909 Views)

Community Manager

@Awesome_Man41 

Please post under the Madden 20 boards. This post is from 2015, so I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,886 Views)