equalizer

by LOSTBYAYARD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

equalizer

★★★★★ Novice

just wanna say thank you EA very much for wasting my money and time on product that I will never spend my money on. equalizer is a great way of getting rid of customers. I'm sick and tired of being beaten by 84 and 89 overall teams. I'm 98 overall. I'm sick and tired not being able to run away with Vick who has speed of 99 and sick and tired of chasing Payton Mannings 56 speed all over the field. I will be more than happy to go and uninstall your garbage product right this moment. Thanks a lot. If you can give me some of that money back it would be nice if not than have a good life and I hope you run out of business cause you sure don't make customers happy and are not trying either. 

Message 1 of 3 (930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: equalizer

Hero (Retired)
Like I told you in the thread that I told you about the equalizer in, you are not alone with your complaints about the presence of the equalizer. Complaining about it here is not going to help anything since developers do not monitor this site. Volunteers who are fellow gamers make up most of the people who respond to threads here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,268 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Like I told you in the thread that I told you about the equalizer in, you are not alone with your complaints about the presence of the equalizer. Complaining about it here is not going to help anything since developers do not monitor this site. Volunteers who are fellow gamers make up most of the people who respond to threads here.
Message 2 of 3 (1,269 Views)

★★ Novice
EA released patten, stating they do this to maximize profit.
Message 3 of 3 (665 Views)