Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? razedbyewolves G
Date/time issue occurred 2 days ago when i down loaded the game on psn4
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug in Franchise mode off line difficulty all madden I don't see the kicking Arrow to direct my punts FG PA or kick off I have seen it a few times but the Arrow does not show up most of the time I have called ea but they 1st tried saying that's how it is. if that's the case then 1 it would never show up 2 its never been that way before 3 if that's true then people with slow connection or lag will never be able to direct any kick
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? make an online franchise league go to sitting then set it difficulty to all madden then try kicking punt fg pa or anything with kicking
What happens when the bug occurs? what happens is I don't see the Arrow to direct the kick
What do you expect to see? the Arrow so I can make extra points field goals punt the ball where I want to and the same with kick off or onside kick
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? this is psn4
Enter RAM memory size in GB psn4

in Franchise mode off line difficulty  all madden I don't see the kicking Arrow to direct my punts FG PA or kick off I have seen it a few times but the Arrow does not show up most of the time I have called ea but they 1st tried saying that's how it is. if that's the case then 1 it would never show up 2 its never been that way before 3  if that's true then people with slow connection or lag will never be able to direct any kick

Message 1 of 13 (7,150 Views)

Re: direction Arrow not showing up in all madden fran/mode to kick,FG,PA, Punt

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here on PC. About 10-20% of the time the directional control for field goals and PATs will not show up at all for me. It's not invisible either, I've tried "blindly" controlling the direction and it doesn't work. I can call a timeout to call the play again and the directional control will reappear but that is not an ideal workaround. I've seen at least one other person experiencing this issue on Reddit. Please patch this EA.

Message 2 of 13 (7,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same on MUT Squads. Had it three games in a row all the time! 

Message 3 of 13 (7,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem.  The arc disappeared.  

Message 4 of 13 (6,919 Views)

★★ Novice

Please someone fix these. I never see it when I play and it's killing me.

Message 5 of 13 (6,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens for me with even Exhibition games (head to head).... Online (head to head)
And like the others, it showed a few times I played before. Now?? It NEVER appears. This game has been released now TWO WEEKS and this problem hasn’t been resolved. Unnacceptable
Message 6 of 13 (6,690 Views)

★★ Novice

This happens almost everytime for my friends and I on PC MUT squads or solo battles. It either dissapears entirely or shows a faint green line that gradually dissapears as it goes towards the end zone.

Message 7 of 13 (6,428 Views)

★★ Novice

they just had a big update and did not fix it I guess is they wont fix it then have people thinking its for the all madden level which if that was they case then it should not be showing up at all. if they want to remove it then there not thinking of game play which should be before realistic play with this feature and here is way

1 some people my not have a good connection

2 lag spikes

3 lag all together 

4 all of the above then and in wind rain and snow they put in the game lol

some one tried telling its for the competitive community  that play on nfl-net work at the end of the year ok will here its whats wrong with that

1 that is a small group of people

2 that has nothing to do with everyone playing the game

3 some people have fam/go to school/ ect

so I guess its sad to say they wont ever fix it and it will never be in all madden  so  if you are a person who loves football want to play for the love of it  don't count on this game being 4 u

Message 8 of 13 (6,421 Views)

★★ Novice

so here is some more wrong with the game if u hit speed burst with no one with in 10 yards of you notice how the D gets there fast also if ur using speed burst and are running straight you actually seem to move slower if you use the speed burst and ran at an angle down field you  move at the right speed  that you should be when running straight

Message 9 of 13 (6,372 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This isn't a bug, it isn't supposed to be there on All Madden level.  Pay attention to the loading screens, where this is explained.

Message 10 of 13 (5,935 Views)