★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? conleyc86
Date/time issue occurred August 24th, 2018
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug This has nothing to do with any mode, but custom playbooks. Not all plays are available for your playbook. Specifically there are plays from the West Coast playbook that I want in my custom playbook, specifically doubles north set in singleback.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to add the following plays to a custom playbook: Formation: Singleback Set: Doubles North Plays: HB Pitch, HB Power, and my favorite play, Slot Corner
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't find the plays under the specific formation and set - I can find the Doubles North set under the Singleback formation, and some plays are there, just not my three favorite.
What do you expect to see? Every play in Madden in the custom playbook mode
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

This is obviously a small thing, it would just be nice to make playbooks combing my favorite plays from the few playbooks I know so I have more variety in my playcalling and can capitalize on defensive tendencies.

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Re: custom playbook

★★★ Novice

I agree, this is a major issue. All of the unique playbooks that are non team specific, those plays that only exist there are missing (entire formations are missing for this reason). How can we get this fixed, I've never noticed this in the past. 

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)