Re: Cannot connect to ea servers

by GTracerMAN

Original Post

Re: cant connect to ea server xbox one

★★★ Newbie

My NAT is set to open and I still cannot link the EA and Xboxone to play on line.......both my emails are the same and should be linked but I still cannot play on line.

Message 11 of 20 (3,793 Views)

Community Manager

@dday4540

Please see the following article for info on account linking:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

If the information and steps there do not help you resolve this then do contact us directly as below for one to one assistance:

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png
Message 12 of 20 (3,785 Views)

★ Novice

Hi!

I'm having issues with EA Games (Madden NFL 15, Fifa 16 and Star Wars Battlefront) on my Xbox One. My NAT type is open, all internet services is working fine (I can play lots of online multiplayer games) and my Xbox gamertag is linked with my EA Account.

The problem is that when I enter one of those EA Titles, it connects to online features but after some seconds a message appear saying that I lost connection to EA Servers.

Whenever I want to play online, it keeps disconnecting.

I tried to reinstall the game, delete  my save data, but it doesn't worked!

Message 13 of 20 (3,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same that is all ity s

Message 14 of 20 (3,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How did you get it to work ?
Message 16 of 20 (3,236 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie

@tsuckle wrote:
Simply I cannot connect to EA servers

Same 

Message 17 of 20 (2,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Or just fix your crappy server ea. 

Message 18 of 20 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK I got it. I went into my Xbox one storage and deleted the storage for my Xbox 360 games that were downloaded and now I have anthem back! 

Message 19 of 20 (2,095 Views)

★★★ Novice

This absolutely helped me. I remembered I had created another account to try to play madden on. So i just found in the xbox's settings in accounts where it says delete account and deleted problem account. After rebooting the game it worked.

Message 20 of 20 (1,959 Views)