Re: Madden NFL 15 - XBox One - BUG: Player Injured for 0 weeks

by DavidFrankart

Original Post

Zero week injury?

★★★ Newbie

So I started a new franchise on Madden NFL 15 on the Xbox 360 and after the first preseason game I had a player listed on the injury report with a 0 week injury. After simming through to the regular season, he is still listed on the IR with the 0 week injury. I don't have the option to do anything with him. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is this something that can be patched out?

Message 1 of 11 (4,021 Views)

Injury Bug-- out for 0 weeks, Cannot play

★★ Novice
One of my players was injured in preseason, Achilles tear. However, it says he's out for "0 weeks". I can't add him to IR, he can't play, and best of all, I can't cut him because he's injured. Anyone else getting this?

I have PS3, digital download. Also getting the freezing glitch after completing games in Franchise (responded to that thread too).
Message 2 of 11 (4,033 Views)

connected franchise player not coming off injury

★★★ Newbie
I have the Atlanta Falcons i chose pre existing injuries when i started to get a real feel of my fav team. Sean weatherspoon is out with a acl tear so after my season he doesnt come back im in year two he is still not back it says 0 weeks for the injury time. So. i advanced my leafye to year 3 he still doesnt come back im guessing he is on IR vut the IR says No.. what can i do . I cant release him trade him or nothing and i dont want to start over because i have a good team via draft and free ageny.
Message 3 of 11 (3,981 Views)

Madden NFL 15 - XBox One - BUG: Player Injured for 0 weeks

★ Newbie

A Middle Linebacker on my Offline Franchise has an Achilles Tendon tear that has him out for 0 Weeks, it will not go away and I cannot cut him or do anything with him.  I've heard of this happening with some other people and their Middle Linebackers as well.  Any chance of a resolution?

Message 4 of 11 (3,989 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 15 - XBox One - BUG: Player Injured for 0 weeks

★ Novice

Happening to me too. Taking out 3-6 players a game 

Message 5 of 11 (3,971 Views)

Re: Zero week injury?

★★★ Newbie

Is there an answer to this, I mean I signed this guy in free agency and he is a good play he could start. PLEASE HELP EA.

Message 6 of 11 (3,906 Views)

Connected Franchise - MLB Christian Jones stuck Bears IR List & Roster

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'm in my 2nd season of Connected Franchise (offline mode) in Madden 15.  I'm playing in Coach mode I believe (but also control players).  My team is the Chicago Bears.  I have MLB Christian Jones stuck on my Injured Reserve list still.  Length to return is 0 weeks.  Injury value = "Achilles Tear", IR value = "NO" and Return value = "NO".  I cannot cut him or remove him from my roster still. 

When trying to cut him during the offseason I get a message saying I'm unable to cut a player who is on the IR list.  When selecting him from the roster list during the season, theh "Release" option isn't available to select from in the menu.

Is there a fix for this?  How do I remove him from my roster?

Thanks,
Paul

Message 7 of 11 (3,848 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise - MLB Christian Jones stuck Bears IR List & Roster

★★★★★ Newbie

***UPDATE***

I've played through Christian Jones' contract and opted to not re-sign him.  So he's been dropped from my roster and all is well now.  I just couldn't cut him for some reason.  Minor glitch that will resolve itself over time.  As long as he stays on IR he won't count against your open roster spots.

Thanks,
Paul

Message 8 of 11 (3,791 Views)

Re: Zero week injury?

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I signed Weatherspoon during the off-season FA of my online CFM and he is still on injury length: 0.

I have signed him for 4 years so I won't be able to just let him go...

Why no Game Tech hasn't replied to this thread yet? Please help.

Message 9 of 11 (3,745 Views)

Re: Connected Franchise - MLB Christian Jones stuck Bears IR List & Roster

★★★ Newbie
Why can't I see any answers
Message 10 of 11 (3,656 Views)