Your account has been denied access to this feature.

by Gronk87monster

Original Post

Re: Your account has been denied access to this feature.

★★ Guide

The rules are vague and prescriptive in nature and don't provide players with sufficient clarity.   

I am sorry if I got a bid defensive.  I had training and I needed coins because I needed a new QB.  I wouldn't have even needed a QB, except the developers nerfed my UL powered up 99 Brett Farve, so now he can't "hit the broad side of barn with his passes."  That really makes me feel cheated, especially after, I used like 800k worth of coins on him.   I didn't feel like doing the Training Variety pack, because I am married with kids and only have a short period of time that I get to play on the xbox.  With those packs, I may also not get the players I need for my team and then you'll be asking me the same question, "why did you use training to buy a pack just to sell it?" I also sold players I didn't want to sell like Antonio Cromartie UL LTD and Edge LTD.  The Madden Companion app was a way that without spending a lot of time in front of the TV, I could keep up with the community and build up my team.   

I used to spend more money on Madden packs, but the experience this year has been so terrible for me, it just doesn't feel right to keep opening up my wallet for EA. 

As you have been the technical support manager, who, has been most helpful to me, I would hope you would understand my dis-satisfaction  with the game, to a lesser extent, and to a greater extent EA's policies, which rarely seem to consider what is best for the customer.

If EA needs to verify that someone is not a bot, have an automated phone call, text message or email that requires the player to respond.  Or EA could acquire security software from CISCO, which is far more advanced, reliable and not intrusive to customers.   

Message 31 of 37 (1,103 Views)

Community Manager

@NFLdropMadden 

Thank you for the details! I'll get those passed along. 

In terms of having someone overlook your specific account, there is unfortunately not much we can do to set certain exceptions for an individual and these details would be more geared as feedback towards the development/security teams. There have been cases in the past where certain transactions on the store resulted in an infinite amount of coins because of a loop. The team was quick to jump on that and want to ensure this wasn't a similar case. Are you moving really quick tapping at a fast rate? I'm wondering if the puzzle is about to load up but because of the speed it gets tapped out by accident. 

I'm sure it's frustrating from your end though, I used to be a primary free to play player where I spent very little cash on the mode and grinded the auction house like crazy. I was a top ranked player on the leaderboards one season by working the auction. So I understand how it is critical to your game. I also recommend reaching out to Terms of Service team to relay these details to them in a case so they can also be aware of how it's affecting your account, just to have it on record.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blueberry.png
Message 32 of 37 (1,099 Views)

★★ Guide

I appreciate your considerate response.  I just yesterday, got blocked for the 5th time.  Up until roughly a month ago, this had not happened to me even once, in one year of use.  This must be from an "update/" to the app security.  Since this update, it also spams the authentication.   I encourage you and EA to read the reviews of the Madden 21 Companion App, in the Apple App store, as they have been consistently negative over the past month.  Prior to the past month the App was 2.5 stars, lately 1 star.  It is absolutely clear to me that just from using the app actively, no matter how accurate you respond to the puzzles the account gets temporarily blocked.  As we have discussed, I have a single account and have only used the app to upgrade my team, as it used to be convenient, as I only get so much Xbox screen time.   

Message 33 of 37 (1,031 Views)

Community Manager

@NFLdropMadden 

You posted under the "Other Madden Games" forums. I recently alerted the team regarding the app blocking some players out on this forum post where we're requesting information. Would you mind adding the details we're requesting there?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-open-auctions-on-Madden-companion-app/m-p/10327262/highl...

Blueberry.png
Message 34 of 37 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also getting this message. When I clicked on contact it said it would take 30 days for the dispute. I haven’t played an EA game in months. There is absolutely no reason for my account to have been banned. $100 for the game and you can’t use any online functions. 

Message 35 of 37 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey my account is doing the same thing what do I do to fix’s it it’s telling me I need to talk to customer service 

Message 36 of 37 (69 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Gronk87monster Hey my account doing the same thing how do I fix’s it so I need help pls anyone
Message 37 of 37 (69 Views)