Your account has been denied access to this feature.

by Gronk87monster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Your account has been denied access to this feature.

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I load into madden I get the error “your account has been denied access to this feature.” Yet EA help claims my account has not been banned I still cannot get into MUT

Message 1 of 37 (17,042 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Your account has been denied access to this feature.

Community Manager

@dbfrey  @Gronk87monster 

This message indicates your account was likely actioned by our Terms of Service team. To dispute this action and inquire more, please check your email address for more information on whether an infraction was placed on your account and contact our Terms of Service team via the link below. Make sure you check your junk/spam/promotion folders in case the email was routed there by your email provider.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 37 (16,956 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@Gronk87monster Someone please help
Message 2 of 37 (17,018 Views)

★ Novice

Capture.PNG

This was the last twitter message from EA.  I'm 42 years old, none of my friends play Madden and have an Xbox One X.  This has been going on since early October.

Message 3 of 37 (16,991 Views)

Community Manager

@dbfrey  @Gronk87monster 

This message indicates your account was likely actioned by our Terms of Service team. To dispute this action and inquire more, please check your email address for more information on whether an infraction was placed on your account and contact our Terms of Service team via the link below. Make sure you check your junk/spam/promotion folders in case the email was routed there by your email provider.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 37 (16,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried on another console and it’s still not working. What can I do??

Message 5 of 37 (16,088 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@dbfrey  @Gronk87monster 

@X12_BOSS  This is an account based action. Please contact our Terms of Service. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 37 (16,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do I call them?? If so what is the number?? Or do I email?? If so what is the email??

Message 7 of 37 (16,050 Views)

Community Manager

@X12_BOSS

Our Terms of Service team will only correspond via email. Please select your account was banned/suspended when submitting a case at our Help site via the link I provided above in the earlier comment.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 37 (15,972 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry the madden companion app won’t allow me to access the auction house. how do i get this fixed
Message 9 of 37 (15,798 Views)

Community Manager

@Scobeec 

Are you solving the verification puzzles? If not, you'll get temporarily locked out. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 37 (15,775 Views)