Re: You must sign in to Xbox live and ea servers

by mleavitt76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

You must sign in to Xbox live and ea servers

★★★ Newbie
I keep get a message saying I have to sign in the Xbox live and the ea servers in order to access the online features for madden 18. I've reset my internet Xbox cleared settings and the wait time for help is an hour and a half. Can anyone please help me?
Message 1 of 10 (9,549 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

I was able to solve the problem. I went in and turned on account verification. I opted to have a text message sent with a code when I go to log into a device not in my trusted devices list. When I went into madden the option popped up to add the code they sent me and I entered the code and I was logged in.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (10,481 Views)

All Replies

Madden 18

★★★ Newbie
I wont let me sign in on Ea server on madden
Message 2 of 10 (9,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Omg !!!!!!! I have the same problem what’s going on
Message 3 of 10 (9,456 Views)

Ea

★★ Newbie
cantt connect to ea servers internet and other games play just fine but madden 18 will not work
Message 4 of 10 (9,368 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, very frustrating

Message 5 of 10 (9,420 Views)

★ Novice

I have been dealing with this for 2 days. Waited and spoke with an advisor and they were no help

Message 6 of 10 (9,416 Views)

★ Novice

I was able to solve the problem. I went in and turned on account verification. I opted to have a text message sent with a code when I go to log into a device not in my trusted devices list. When I went into madden the option popped up to add the code they sent me and I entered the code and I was logged in.

Message 7 of 10 (10,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea i had to go in and turn off veritfication on the origin site. log into the app, then sent me a verification code. then log on to the xbox and  then they sent me a veritifcation code and i was in. i dont how better to explain it.  

Message 8 of 10 (9,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same problem on Madden 19. I fixed it by go into your Xbox settings. Go to network settings. Go to advanced settings. Go to alternate MAC address. Hit clear. That restarts your xbox. When it turns back on go to your xbox settings again. Go to network settings again. Go to advanced settings. This time click on DNS settings. Click manual. Enter 4.2.2.2 hit start enter 4.2.2.2 again and hit start. Then your done. Go back to the home screen and go to madden

Message 9 of 10 (7,681 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bro thank you so much, this problem has been PLAGUING me for a while in MADDEN 21. Thank YOU!!

I can finally play online with my friends Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (4,329 Views)