Re: Will Madden 08 run on Mac OSX 10.10?

by -B4SZ0G3P-

Original Post

Will Madden 08 run on Mac OSX 10.10?

★ Novice

I remember playing Madden NFL on the Nintendo ages ago. I loved that game. Nowadays I only own a Mac computer, not a console of any sort. I'd love to buy Madden 08 (the last Madden game for computer), but ever since Mavericks some applications have stopped being compatible with OSX. Does someone know whether Madden 08 will run on Yosemite (or, alternatively, does someone know of another American football game which will run on Yosemite)? I don't want to burn £30 on it before knowing whether I'll be able to play it.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (1,992 Views)

Community Manager

@C34H32N4O4Fe

This actually seems possible although I am unsure regarding the backwards compatibility of Yosemite.

I found the following after a quick search: http://www.macworld.com/article/1131211/madden08.html

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,976 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks, EA_Barry; that was an interesting review. That's just it, though: everything I find is either old (i.e. from back in 2008) or trying to sell me the game. That's why I ultimately decided to post here; maybe someone owns the game and a Mac and can run a quick test for me or something.
Message 3 of 4 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could somebody help me, where i can buy the mac client for my mac? Thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (1,906 Views)