Why can't we utilize the xp sliders in offline franchise mode?

by subiebear

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 16 (27,855 Views)

Re: Why can't we utilize the xp sliders in offline franchise mode?

Community Manager

@subiebear

CFM
  • Added XP sliders to new online CFM’s.
  • Note: This feature will only work for new Online leagues only – available 11/18.

From the recent patchnotes: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Latest-Patch-Update-A-New-way-to-compete/m-p/4949912

barry.png
Message 2 of 16 (27,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So wht your saying is cause we said so? I love how you in no way address WHY you cant change xp sliders offline and instead offer a link explaining we cant when the title of topic makes it very clear we are all aware we cant alter xp sliders offline ,but want a clear explanation as to why it was decided that way. So nice job avoiding that.

Message 3 of 16 (27,742 Views)

★★ Apprentice
As someone who has owned every edition of Madden ever released and an avid offline franchise mode player, I am highly disappointed. I have posted in snot her thread several times regarding this issue only to find no response from EA.

EA, when can we expect a fix?
Message 4 of 16 (27,615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is unacceptable that EA refuses to fix XP progression in offline CFM.  Absolutely unacceptable. 

Message 5 of 16 (27,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son's profile allows it in offline mode. Mine won't. Even tried the restting procedures EA tech said. They finally told me "live with it". Awful customer service.

Message 6 of 16 (26,605 Views)

★★★ Novice

* like this is why I took a 3 year hiatus from madden. This was a terrible disservice and a very self centered non-customer service oriented move. I stopped playing the game after I realized I got hosed (it's such a slow broken progression system in offline that it never should have made it to the final release) and won't be taken care of unless I pay more.

Would you like to buy my game back EA? I'll gladly use the money to 17 otherwise you guys can go pound sand.

Message 7 of 16 (26,444 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I haven't even seen the locked xp slider option in offline cfm. EA had me delete the game utility file and reset console. Since you said your son can access through his profile, it gives me hope that I'll be able to use this feature.
Message 8 of 16 (26,244 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any word yet if you got it offline yet to work ???

Message 9 of 16 (26,242 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Still cannot find the option - using ps3 and have been digging through the menus to no avail
Message 10 of 16 (26,237 Views)