What do i do when my case was declined and i wasnt unbanned

by Adain04

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What do i do when my case was declined and i wasnt unbanned

★ Novice

I sent a case in 2 in a g

Half weeks ago and i got a email today saying i wont ve unbanned so what do i do

Message 1 of 10 (3,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What do i do when my case was declined and i wasnt unbanned

Community Manager

@Adain04 

If your ban appeal has already been denied, further appeals will not change this.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (3,460 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Adain04 

If your ban appeal has already been denied, further appeals will not change this.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,461 Views)

★ Novice

so i’m just banned ? permantaly? i never got a warning or anything just a perm ban? just for having 3 acts on my x box

Message 3 of 10 (3,441 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Sorry but this shouldn't be the case. Iv'e got a similar issue and I was told if I sent in additional documents for review it could be lifted. I was in the hospital at the time I was banned and my case has been declined every single time, iv'e been treated like dirt, I even sent in my check in time for the hospital and it was declined. How can the ToS team be so heartless, they don't care one bit for whats been said or whats happened
Message 4 of 10 (2,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dakeryas95 exactly
Message 5 of 10 (2,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Dakeryas95they don't ever bother themselves with an online soppurt like ubisoft company and even a real person doesn't answer your case and its just some pre made sentences, shame wish i never tried apex game

Message 6 of 10 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So Im banned now because my account got hacked and they got it banned? I sent a case asking for my account back because I was afraid of a security breach yet my case was declined. It would be nice if I could find someone to help my case out since my account was hacked and I'm afraid it may happen again, I don't even want my old account back I just want my information to be safe since I'm putting my trust into your corporation. 

Message 7 of 10 (1,335 Views)

★ Novice

yep, and you can't unlink the old account because it's banned. And I can't even create a new account because I get an error message on their website whenever I try. It's like they've banned my IP address from their entire company. Quite possibly the worst corporation on the planet. An absolutely horrendous company and I wish nothing but the worst for every single employee and staff member. They are criminals.

Message 8 of 10 (1,168 Views)

★ Novice

Is it possible to communicate to you how much of a scumbag you are?!?! lmaoo. THANKS for the help idiot. Quit your job and move to china for all you're worth to this world.

Message 9 of 10 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude, I've sent in multiple appeals and they won't unban mine either. People are like "just start over" I would but there's just one problem. I've spent $6k on the game! And EA still won't work with me. They robbed me at this point.

Message 10 of 10 (483 Views)