Was Madden NFL 07 on PS3 released in Europe (region 2) ?

by rob0parker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Was Madden NFL 07 on PS3 released in Europe (region 2) ?

★★★ Newbie

According to various web pages an European release date of July 30 2007 is given - but I am unable to find a corresponding BLES game ID.

Message 1 of 4 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Was Madden NFL 07 on PS3 released in Europe (region 2) ?

Community Manager

@rob0parker 

Sony has regional locks so f you have a European version it will not work on a North American console. That is one way to know and if you have the original box cover, "PEGI" is the rating system they use in Europe. ESRB is used in North America. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (387 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@rob0parker Hey there. May I ask why you're inquiring on this? Online Services have been shut down for the game if you are having trouble connecting.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am intrigued as I bought an advertised "European Release" from ebay - which then turned out to be a region 1 (USA) version!  This led me to wonder if the Region 2 version actually was released at all - as I have so far failed to track it down. Web sites that give complete lists of PS3 games do not mention this game - even though other sites provide a Region 2 release date. Very peculiar!

Message 3 of 4 (402 Views)

Community Manager

@rob0parker 

Sony has regional locks so f you have a European version it will not work on a North American console. That is one way to know and if you have the original box cover, "PEGI" is the rating system they use in Europe. ESRB is used in North America. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (388 Views)