Re: Unable to purchase trait upgrades

by nickfaux

Original Post

Re: Franchise mode XP package bug

★★★ Newbie
Same thing with my teams too I have Buffalo Bills I'm a Created Coach. I can't purchase packages eventhough I clearly the XP is there
Message 101 of 130 (1,973 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has there been any word on when this will be patched? Also when the patch does come down will i have to restart my franchise mode? Im at the end of the first season on my franchise mode and waiting before i continue. 

Message 102 of 130 (1,915 Views)

Community Manager

@BenConner@cwsteveo0621@LidReLLyBoBO@hrf_kingduke@Snapr4God@jsstek@cwsteveo0621@hrf_kingduke@Dxpsman_2l5u59f@auberius@Snapr4God@chiggidyChud

Hey guys, can you report back here on the current status of this issue please?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 103 of 130 (1,807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, this issue persists

Message 104 of 130 (1,803 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry there is no change in either an existing franchise or a newly created one.

Message 105 of 130 (1,792 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No changes here.
Message 106 of 130 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not to be rude but why would we see changes without a patch? @EA_Barry? The issue isn’t going to fix itself.
Message 107 of 130 (1,708 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry you asked us about the status and then went silent. Is there any update regarding the status of the fix for this issue?

Message 108 of 130 (1,621 Views)

Re: XP Issues

★★ Novice
Hello Currently in a 32 man CFM and I have purchased STAR development with Isaiah Ford who is now 22 after making the Pro Bowl. He didn't get Dynamic development but he did get about 38,000 experience points in the off-season. I used those experience points to get him to STAR and now when I do gold-medal drills he's only getting 404 XP on 300% experience points sliders. However he is getting 900 XP for the focus training. He is getting very little experience points even being the number one wide receiver on my team. We just did the first rookie draft last night, and I have rookies getting much more at deeper depth chart positions. I also have Davante Adams on my team at the number two spot and he is getting 2700 experience points per gold drill. EA needs to address this bug immediately.

- GT - Windwardzeus
Message 109 of 130 (1,562 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Unable to purchase trait upgrades

★★★★★ Newbie
I have over 9000 for a player and trying to buy any of the 2500ish traits and still isn't working...
Message 110 of 130 (1,537 Views)