Unable to purchase points on Madden

by steelcitydw

Original Post

Re: Unable to purchase points on Madden

★★★ Newbie

I can't buy points in UT mode. The game gives me this message  "there is no content. it might not be for sale yet, or may no longer be for sale" 

Message 61 of 144 (1,574 Views)

Re: processing points

★★★ Newbie
I purchased a 40 dollar point pack and it took my money and didn't give me my points.i would like to have one or the other back
Message 62 of 144 (1,540 Views)

★ Novice
I just purchased the 2200 point 19.99 dollar point bundleand I didn't receive my points! I am very frustrated because the money is out of my bank account and I have been cheated. I Want my points!
Message 63 of 144 (1,490 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thi is my case !!! i can't buy point on mut on ps3 . itsfrom at least 1 month i have this problem . help me!!! please!!

Message 64 of 144 (1,460 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem... Can't buy madden points, until i have the game.
Message 65 of 144 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't purchase points now I press square button and it takes me to a darkened screen with back as my only action
Message 66 of 144 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On PS4 the screen comes up as "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale. I have spoken to 4 advisors over the course of 2 weeks about this and all but one have been unhelpful. They tell me to talk to Sony as they believe the problem isn't with the game, even though I explain that I can buy points (or equivalent) on all other games I have, including Madden 25.

Message 67 of 144 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to purchase points and get a message that " No Points Offers Available" Anyone else have this issue? 

Message 68 of 144 (1,241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You are all lucky you have not been able to purchase, because step two in this problem is that the MUT H2H button disappears and your season is over. You can't play anybody else and can only play solo challenges with that team you've spent money on! Be Warned! 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Football-15/Online-mut-h2h-seasons-blank/td-p/3468011/page/24

Message 69 of 144 (1,241 Views)

★ Apprentice

How can they fix this problem, while still having thousands of people who can't even play the damn game because they still haven't fixed the MUT head to head missing button issue? They are taking the money, knowing they can't deliver the product. 

Message 70 of 144 (1,236 Views)