Unable to purchase points on Madden

by steelcitydw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to purchase points on Madden

★★★ Novice

I have owned Madden 15 for Playstation 3 for 2 weeks now.

I attempted to buy "points" in order to purchase downloadable content (packs in Madden Ultimate Team).

I have consistently for the past 2 weeks received the error "Points Purchasing Error: No points offers were found. Please check back later."

As an avid Madden Ultimate Team player, I've never had this issue in previous iterations of the game.

Message 11 of 144 (25,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to purchase points on Madden

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Can any player who previously had difficulty purchasing points please post here with your results with purchases from this point onward Please.

Thank you for your cooperation.

*Marking as resolution for player visibility as we believe this issue may be resolved at this point.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 45 of 144 (13,155 Views)

All Replies

Cant Buy Points

★★★ Newbie

When i try to but madden points it says "We are currently unnable to process one of your purchases" i dont know whats wrong PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Message 1 of 144 (25,299 Views)

Unable to buy points

★★★ Newbie

trying to buy points and its saying they "are unable to accept my purchace" i dont know whats wrong please help

Message 2 of 144 (25,273 Views)

How to use store

★★★ Newbie

When i hit browse store it loads a blank pg. what do I do?

Message 3 of 144 (25,267 Views)

tried to purchase madden points and received an error

★★★ Newbie
What's going on I wanted to buy a bundle but when I go to purchase madden points it tells me the psn store is unavailable and try try back later, yet it seems everyone else is fine when purchasing their packs. Help please!
Message 4 of 144 (25,276 Views)

Re: tried to purchase madden points and received an error

Community Manager

It appears that the PSN store has also been affected by the issues Sony has seen today. Please monitor the following page for updates as they become available: http://help.ea.com/en/article/sony-playstation-network-services-down/

barry.png
Message 5 of 144 (25,264 Views)

I can't buy madden points on PS4.

★★★ Newbie
Please help
Message 6 of 144 (25,246 Views)

Cannot buy points on madden 15 xbox one

★★★ Newbie
I bought an xbox $50 card. Put it on and am now trying to buy coins but it says error and won't let me buy any coins. Is anyone else having this problem.
Message 7 of 144 (24,937 Views)

processing points

★★★ Novice

getting message;

we are currently processing your last points Purchase and they should beavailable soon.  until this processing complete you won't be able to purchase additional points.  purchase transaction number:  294431

its just stuck on this message and I can't do anything with it.  its been stuck like this for several days.  Please help!

Thanks

Message 8 of 144 (24,901 Views)

Re: processing points

★★ Novice
I have had the same message for 11 straight days
Message 9 of 144 (24,888 Views)