Re: Unable to buy mut tickets...not an option

by emachine009

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

1) We members have waited 3 months without receiving a review from the EA team. 2) This "glitch" has rendered MUT largely unplayable. 3) In-game currencies that I would otherwise have garnered in this 3-month span are nonexistent. 4) Who knows how much longer the wait will take. / I do not know much about EA policy, nor do I know the role of EA admins, but I believe COMPENSATION of some sort, based on the criteria, is deserved. 2 MILLION coins (the value of currency has decreased since Madden 20 came), for example, might be a realistic number(?) Thanks for the support.

Message 31 of 48 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, gamertag natereynolds ps4 madden 19. unable to buy tickets. I only noticed it recently but im sure its been happening for a couple of months as previously people have stated.

Message 32 of 48 (1,024 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Consider me rash, but I'm growing very tired of waiting.You've lost a valuable customer. The Marxist BLM protests, unresponsiveness and a loss of fondness for the NFL have tossed me over the edge. I'm done.

Message 33 of 48 (985 Views)

Re: Still Unable to Buy Madden 19 MUT DRAFT Tickets. Blank in Store

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I go to the store to buy tickets for the draft and the screen is blank every single time. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, reset my Xbox. Any fixes for this? It's the only mode I really want to play. Vani11afox is the gamer tag, Xbox one s

Message 34 of 48 (947 Views)

Can’t buy tickets madden 19 must draft

★ Apprentice

Why can’t I buy tickets in madden 19? I try to buy tickets but the screen is blank. I play on ps4 and have searched multiple platforms for answers and it seems multiple people have the same issue but can’t find issues. It sucks because I spent 10 bucks to get madden 19 again and can’t play draft which is the one reason I got it. 

Message 35 of 48 (851 Views)

Re: Can’t buy tickets madden 19 must draft

Community Manager

Hey, @shadowstorm0732 

Our teams are having some trouble reproducing this so it may be a localized issue. Have you tried clearing the game saved data or reinstalled the game?

Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 48 (719 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry No I haven’t tried anything but if i cleared all my madden data would I rea start and get the 10 tickets I started with back?
Thx
Message 37 of 48 (661 Views)

Community Manager
@shadowstorm0732 MUT progress is saved to the clouds, so deleting your Madden data off your console will not erased MUT data. The 10 tickets will not return if you perform those steps.
Blueberry.png
Message 38 of 48 (656 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Do you know if there is a way I can get a least 5 tickets back?
Message 39 of 48 (654 Views)

Community Manager
@shadowstorm0732  We are not able to replace Draft Tickets for this particular issue, sorry. 

For further assistance, please contact our Support team at Help.EA.com in order for our staff to pull up your account to dive deeper into what is restricting access to the store. 

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 48 (595 Views)