Re: Unable to buy mut tickets...not an option

by emachine009

Original Post

Unable to buy MUT tickets from Madden 19 store

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with Madden 19 Ultimate Team. I needed to purchase more tickets from the Store to play a Draft Champions game, but the Store's screen was completely blank. I can press certain buttons to buy "cash" or get help, but there is nothing to "select" (press A). A picture is attached to this thread. I'd like to resolve the issue quickly, thanks.

Message 11 of 48 (1,384 Views)

Re: Still Unable to Buy Madden 19 MUT DRAFT Tickets. Blank in Store

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having the same problem as SplitEmperor88... here's my case + image:

I am experiencing an issue with Madden 19 Ultimate Team. I needed to purchase more tickets from the Store to play a Draft Champions game, but the Store's screen was completely blank. I can press certain buttons to buy "cash" or get help, but there is nothing to "select" (press A). A picture is attached to this thread. I'd like to resolve the issue quickly, thanks.

Message 12 of 48 (1,532 Views)

Re: Unable to buy MUT tickets from Madden 19 store

★★ Apprentice
Message 13 of 48 (1,353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't know how soon you people answer these things, but I'm getting annoyed by the lack of feedback. I've tried everything from resetting the cache (restarting game/console) to new accounts... I'm certainly willing to wait, but I'm considering using Madden 20 instead. Still unable to play Madden 19. Do respond, please.

Message 14 of 48 (1,491 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Anyone? It's been 1+ week now...

Message 15 of 48 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey I had to re create my account to find answers to this problem in which I still cant buy tickets! Did they solve this issue? THANKS!

Message 16 of 48 (1,320 Views)

Unable to buy tickets

★★★ Novice

Hello I'm unable to buy tickets for like a month now. The screen is completely blank and the X button (add points) is the only functioning button when i get to the store. Please help! @askeasupport

Message 17 of 48 (1,320 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, still waiting

Message 18 of 48 (1,293 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

If you're unable to purchase MUT Tickets can let me know the following so we can pass your account details to the Madden team?

• Gamertag/PSN ID
  • Do you play on PC, XB1, or PS4
  • What are you specifically trying to purchase and with what currency
  • Have you tried reinstalling the game
  • Are you able to purchase tickets from a different account on the same console to test if it's happening to multiple accounts
  • When did it stop allowing you purchasing tickets? Specific date if possible
Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 48 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

1. Milk2Paydirt

2. Xbox One

3. I am trying to purchase tournament tickets for use in Draft Champions, with coins, but the store screen is completely blank so there is nothing I can do.

4. YES

5. YES

6. I'm guessing this happened around June 7th, almost exactly a month ago.

Again, a picture is attached.

Thanks

Message 20 of 48 (1,243 Views)