Cant download community files

by xxCaPiTaLJsxx

Original Post

Cant download community files

★ Apprentice
It says an error occured while downloading the file. Please try again later. I can't download any rosters or anything.
Message 11 of 22 (1,132 Views)

File Sharing Error

★★ Novice
I can't download any shared files. Rosters, play books, tuners etc... It sounds like this is a pretty common error according to the people on Operation Sports forums.

All I get when I try is an error message that says "an error has occurred while downloading the file. please try again."

I already tried deleting everything and reinstalling the game, so don't ask.
Message 12 of 22 (1,119 Views)

Re: Unable to DL Community Files - Madden 15 on Xboxone

★★ Novice

Same here.  I've been having this problem for months on PS4.  Angry

Message 13 of 22 (1,104 Views)

madden 15 bug

★★★ Newbie

i am having a problem that when i try to download new rosters from the community files it says that there was an error while loading this file and I should try again later every time l tried to download the rosters. l have talked with customer service about my issue and they told me all the ways to troubleshoot it i tried all of them but none worked so they told me that they don't know what else l can do so they said all l can do is just ask on the ea questions forum to see if l can find someone who can help me with this issue. if anyone can help please do as it will be much appreciated.

Message 14 of 22 (1,097 Views)

Re: File Sharing Error

★★ Novice
BTW I'm on ps4
Message 15 of 22 (1,091 Views)

Community file madden 16 PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Download error- frequent;  unable to download community share roster files - keeps saying download error- try again.  Anyone else having this problem? 

Message 16 of 22 (794 Views)

Re: Community file madden 16 PS4

★★★ Newbie

Super frustrating! Been unable for over a week now. I contacted EA all they did was take down information.

Message 17 of 22 (766 Views)

Re: Unable to DL Community Files - Madden 15 on Xboxone

★★★★ Novice

This has become irritating.... EA HELP US OUT DAMMIT!

Message 18 of 22 (1,029 Views)

How in the hell do I fix the "error downloading" in Community files?

★★★★ Novice

I downloaded one community file & hasn't been able to download ever since. I continue to get "Error Downloading"..... there has to be a simple fix for this. HELP ME OUT DAMMIT!

Message 19 of 22 (1,016 Views)

Can't rate community files

★★★ Newbie

I have a weird problem where I cannot rate community files that I download. The download itself works perfectly well, I can download a roster and use it, I just can't like/dislike files because they do not show up on the My Downloads page, but do show up in file management, where you can't rate them.  I tried doing this on a different psn account and it worked perfectly there, I was able to immediately rate a file that I downloaded, and even got the trophy for it on that account, but unfortunately I'm going for that very trophy on my main account, but am currently unable to attain it because I simply cannot rate any community file that I download.

Message 20 of 22 (757 Views)