Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ShutItDownPrime
Date/time issue occurred August
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug A card that I received from a pack using MUT Points from the store was suddenly not auctionable/tradable or cant even quicksell. For context, the card I received was the full legend 91 overall Champ Bailey from a Elite Fantasy Pack for 150 MUT Points
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If there are other people who bought a pack using points receive a card they cant auction or trade
What happens when the bug occurs? When I want to do anything with the card, it doesn't allow me to do anything because I cant do anything with the card due to some sort of glitch
What do you expect to see? I want to see my card become auctionable/tradable because other users who bought the same pack (Elite Fantasy Pack for 150 MUT Points) are able to trade and auction off their cards
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

The card should be an auctionable or tradable card since the pack that i got the card from doesn't specifically say that it is a NAT card. Therefore, it should become a tradable card for me to sell or trade however I see fit

Message 1 of 4 (1,396 Views)

Re: Ultimate Team Untradable Card Glitch

★★★ Apprentice

if you applied training to him, then you have to refund the training to make it tradeable again.  The only work around that I have found until they fix it.

Message 2 of 4 (1,380 Views)

Can't sell a player

★★★ Newbie

I bought Doug Baldwin on the auction house and now it won't let me quicksell or put it up for auction please tell me how to change this? 

Message 3 of 4 (1,355 Views)

Re: Ultimate Team Untradable Card Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Not an effective fix - completed the Night Guardians 92 Russell Wilson challenge and the card is NAT now however while the even was running it was in fact auctionable/traceable. Sitting on a 275k coin value card, with a better QB and can’t do anything with it. Very impressive EA -not. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,209 Views)