Tutorial Hub is bugged!

by Killzonefan96

Original Post

Re: Tutorial Hub is bugged!

Community Manager

@Killzonefan96 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry But still I am disappointed because I had a very unfriendly advisor at the EA chat. He basically said „I should not cry and buy Madden 20“ I think it’s not the way u should treat customer’s. 

Can you private message me that case number please?

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 37 (2,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yes I have the same feeling. I was just disappointed with the quality of the help I got. Some of them are friendly but most of them honestly don’t give [Removed - CM]. And it shouldn’t really matter which EA game I play as long as the servers are online u should get the full support on a game like this. 

@EA_Blueberry Also I really appreciate that u care now about this problem and that u care about an old game like this ✌️👍

Message 12 of 37 (2,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry
Good news, but please don't forget about us Xbox players. We're suffering from the same tutorial bug too! Thanks!
Message 13 of 37 (1,969 Views)

★ Apprentice

That’s a good point. I think every console is suffering from this bug.. hopefully it’s not taking to long because this bug is in the game since 3rd January. 

Message 14 of 37 (1,964 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still no patch or hotfix. I can only imagine that we unfortunately need to wait another month to get something at least moving 🙄

Message 15 of 37 (1,899 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry any news? Someone at EAHelp told me that I should create a new case so that the devs getting aware of this issue 🙄

Message 16 of 37 (1,848 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Killzonefan96 I opened a case in late January. Haven't gotten a single reply yet.
>> Status: In progress. Last updated: 14th of February. >>
Message 17 of 37 (1,820 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Y5r3edc tbh it’s ridiculous that they take so long to hotfix this bug. We don’t even need a real patch for the game. It’s such a small thing to do and still they need close to 2 months now 🤦‍♂️

Message 18 of 37 (1,815 Views)

Community Manager

@Killzonefan96  @Y5r3edc  @technole 

No updates yet I'm afraid. The team is aware of this happening to players and looking into it. As soon as I find out more i'll post it here, thanks for your patience.

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 37 (1,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help to  I cannot go pass the (tutorial play game) step 

Message 20 of 37 (1,716 Views)