Tutorial Hub is bugged!

by Killzonefan96

Original Post

Tutorial Hub is bugged!

★ Apprentice

Hi Guys, 

could u please fix the 4th step in the Madden 17 Ultimate Team ? New players don’t have any access to the MUT. The servers are still up so it shouldn’t be a problem to patch a new solo challenge in it. 

greeting from Germany ✌️

Message 1 of 37 (8,408 Views)

Re: Tutorial Hub is bugged!

★ Apprentice

Can someone answer this stuff the devs need to respond!! I am also getting no anwer from EAHelp at twitter!! what a shame this is!

Message 2 of 37 (8,322 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @Killzonefan96 

To be clear, are you unable to get into all other game modes because you're stuck on the tutorial?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 37 (8,297 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry We are locked out of all the MUT modes because the tutorial cannot be completed, it requires completing a solo challenge, but there is not one available anymore so it's blank and makes us stuck.
Message 4 of 37 (8,289 Views)

Community Manager

@technole  @Killzonefan96 

How long has this been happening for and have you power cycled your console yet to see if that helps get you passed this?

Have you been able to play MUT before on this console under a different PSN ID? Does a different PSN ID work if you try with another one?

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 37 (8,279 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry It's not console related, I've tried on another one and a new PSN ID and it does the same thing. Everything else in Madden 17 works, just not MUT.

Madden 18 doesn't have this problem because it has a solo challenge, but Madden 17 is stone walled in the tutorial loop due to not having one anymore. It's the same issue in this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Madden-Games/Madden-17-ultimate-team-tutorial-not-working/td-p/67087...

Message 6 of 37 (8,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi Guys, I tried to contact every possible source at EA nobody could help me at all. It’s definitely a EA problem. I also tried everything to fix this problem myself but nothing really helped. So I would much appreciate it if some of the devs would see this case here to get it fixed! This bug happend back in March 2018 also ✌️I think we just need a hotfix nothing more or even less than a hotfix. 

Message 7 of 37 (8,227 Views)

Community Manager

@Killzonefan96 

The team is aware of this and investigating. I'll report back here as soon as possible when we find out more around it. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 37 (8,211 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry thank god ✌️ one guy also confirmed at twitter 30 min ago that they investigate the issue. But still I am disappointed because I had a very unfriendly advisor at the EA chat. He basically said „I should not cry and buy Madden 20“ I think it’s not the way u should treat customer’s. I am playing Madden 17-20 right now but there are some gamers who can not afford the newer games so that’s quite hard say something like that.  

Message 9 of 37 (8,207 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks @EA_Blueberry, much appreciated.

@Killzonefan96 Agreed, I also have platinum'd Madden 20 and still play it, I was just going back to 17 since it's part of an EA Access subscription. I have a feeling these solo challenges probably just expired in 2020 on the server side and someone needs to make them active again.
Message 10 of 37 (8,200 Views)