by technole

Original Post

Re: Tutorial Hub is bugged!

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Any update this month?
Message 31 of 37 (1,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry Would love for this stupid glitch to be fixed ASAP! I loved Madden 17 UT, it was the first madden I had and I have so much nostalgia from it on my old console, so I wanted to play it again, as I am bored of 20's horrible running meta, but was instantly stopped by this solo challenge error. I have looked back over this chat room and have noticed that this has been going on for several months, could we get some ACTUAL feedback on when this will be fixed? Considering you're still charging $30 for the game in the Xbox Store, having the game's most played mode being permanently disabled is worrying at this point.

Message 32 of 37 (1,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gone on my system too. Only two options in challenges (ovr master and year in review). I wanna say it happened back in October 2019. Pissed but glad it wasn't something I did

Message 33 of 37 (1,599 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I would hope this could be fixed soon, because I see on PSNP the last person to earn the grinding solos trophy (win a MUT solo challenge) was January 2nd, 2020. So it's been broken for almost half a year it seems.

Message 34 of 37 (1,465 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Hi, can this be forwarded to the Madden team if they intend to fix the tutorial solo challenge in Madden 17?

Message 35 of 37 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry, I just bought this game today. I understand, I'm not gonna get the same experience I would at launch. I'd just like it, at all. I have 17 for Xbox, works great there because I already had a team. This playstation disc, however, trash that you can feel free to reimburse me for. The disc is fine , the game is fine, it's just that your severs won't let me in, despite doing so daily for people who already got through the front doors. Act like your consumers matter for a half a day.
Message 36 of 37 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Killzonefan96 

No updates to share from my end, unfortunately. The team is still working on it and we appreciate your patience on this.

Fix this already. It happened before in 2018, it was fixed then, so whatever you guys did to fix it then, do it again now. Don't "support" the game only for old users and not new users, that is complete BS.

Message 37 of 37 (669 Views)