Trophy Glitch

by FBalla88

Original Post

Triple Crown Trophy Failed to Unlock

★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Triple Crown Trophy will not unlock. Playing Franchise Mode. Saving on hard drive. Player is a LOLB. Stats recorded against Cowboys sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery and touch down
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a look at my Player Stats in the Box Score for my Week 10 game against the Cowboys
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy did not unlock
What do you expect to see? The trophy to unlock because I completed the criteria in accordance with the trophy requirements
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed? N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? cynical_image
Date/time issue occurred Saturday 29 April 2017 NZT at1800hrs approx
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? Unknown

The trophy simply did not unlock
Message 1 of 6 (2,348 Views)

Trophy Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug The "Triple Crown" trophy has failed to unlock after multiple times of fulfilling the requirements of sacking, forcing a fumble, and recovering said fumble with the same player on a single play. This is especially frustrating given that this is my last trophy needed in order to get the platinum for the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly release a patch that addresses the issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? The trophy does not unlock.
What do you expect to see? The trophy should unlock, as the requirements have been met.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CLeich
Date/time issue occurred May 12, 2017
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Summarize your bug The "Triple Crown" trophy has failed to unlock after multiple times of fulfilling the requirements of sacking, forcing a fumble, and recovering said fumble with the same player on a single play. This is especially frustrating given that this is my last trophy needed in order to get the platinum for the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly release a patch that addresses the issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? The trophy does not unlock.
What do you expect to see? The trophy should unlock, as the requirements have been met.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CLeich
Date/time issue occurred May 12, 2017
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode? No

Message 2 of 6 (2,251 Views)

Re: Triple Crown Trophy Failed to Unlock

★ Apprentice

@cynical_image

Boom and Triple Crown trophy are bugged on PS4. Both trophy 5-6 times no unlock for me. I restarted my PS4 and load again game (no delete), played a match again and trophy unlock for me. For Triple Crown, you must play on All-Madden difficulty. Good Luck

EA no help again....

Message 3 of 6 (2,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured out a solution to this glitch?  I have now done the achievement on 4 separate occasions and it has yet to unlock.  I have done it in 2-player as well as Solo Challenge.  It is the last trophy I need to Platinum this title.  Is there any way to have EA check the records and grant the trophy?

Message 4 of 6 (1,907 Views)

★ Novice

I've done it a couple of times since my original post too.  Still no luck.

My only thought is that it has to be a "strip sack" which is what I'm currently trying to do.

Put it this way, they ain't getting my $$ for Madden 18 until I unlock this.

Message 5 of 6 (1,865 Views)

Re: Trophy Glitch

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't unlock because Fumble Recoveries do not record in the stats.    I have 5 fumble recoveries in 6 games.   They show up in my total takeaways but it shows as 11 takeaways 6 interceptions and 0 fumble recoveries and none of my defensive players has a fumble recovery in their stat line.

Message 6 of 6 (1,705 Views)