Tired of this janky * game and it's horrible gameplay.

by awsomeduct

Original Post

Tired of this janky * game and it's horrible gameplay.

★★ Newbie

This ridiculous players dropping  wide open passes, the qb getting sacked as soon as the ball is snapped, defensive backs and safeties are 100x better than the receivers irregardless of rank, the qb throws the ball when and to whomever he feels like. I've played this game for about two months and have quickly assembled a 100 overall ranked team, but that means absolutely nothing. Any team can and will beat you in overdrive games which is ridiculous. The tournaments are not well thought out in format and execution. I don't want to work to build a 100 overall team just to have to draft 70 and 80 ranked players. I don't want to use other captains and coaches when the tournament resets and again when you're  going to lose the rank means nothing you're losing. I am deleting this game and I advise no one to download and play this hunk of crap until they fix the gameplay and actually have your team rank mean something.

Message 1 of 2 (423 Views)

Re: Tired of this janky * game and it's horrible gameplay.

★ Apprentice
I was only speaking the truth? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Would send you videos of all the crazy stuff that has happened to me if I had the equipment to record it. It is so obvious that you all mess with the sliders for online play. I’ve tried every button to help a play succeed, and still fail. Like the protect after catching a pass. Still doesn’t work. Enjoy your online play. I’ll stick to playing the cpu and not spending any real money, while taking server space and secretly hoping they melt down or something. Deuces.
Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)