There is a severe lack of XP points awarded to players in Connected Franchise

by TheSteellama

Original Post

Highlighted

There is a severe lack of XP points awarded to players in Connected Franchise

★★★ Novice

There is a severe lack of xp points in madden 16 connected franchise. I play offline and I just finished my first season getting next to no experience on a weekly basis from game prep. Only could get like 54xp or 49xp or whatever. But I kept playing because I figured the players would just get it all in end of the year bonuses. Nope, they got hardly any experience at all.

I did a fantasy draft and had two rookie corner backs who each got seven picks, one made the pro-bowl. I had two rookie defensive ends. One got 11 sacks and the other got 8 sacks. I had a rookie outside linebacker who is a superstar get 115 tackles. I had a rookie quarter back go second in the league in passing and win rookie and QB of the year. 

None of those players got more than 9,000 xp points. The defensive ends got 6,400 and 4,900 xp. My best cb got like 7,100 xp. This is just ridiculously unreasonable. These players were rookies and destroyed the league. This should have been the time when they earned the most xp but they got hardly any. How we supposed to progress players and build a team???

I only buy madden for the franchise mode, and players are getting so little xp that it make the mode unplayable. And I have noticed other people are having the same problem. Something needs to be done about this unless i'm missing something. Please help.

Message 1 of 11 (3,487 Views)

Re: There is a severe lack of XP points awarded to players in Connected Franchis

★★★ Novice

I currently have a case id for this problem as well: 19919832

Message 2 of 11 (3,466 Views)

Re: There is a severe lack of XP points awarded to players in Connected Franchis

★ Novice

ME TO !1  I don't get XP points, there is no drop down for XP, the scouting doesn't work right. All the features that were promised on Madden 16 Franchise are not there, and they don't seem to care. I think they should be working around the clock and weekends, till it's fixed. WE NEED A PATCH

Message 3 of 11 (3,457 Views)

★★ Novice
They don't care because the majority of people Buying madden are playing MUT not CFM. All of their resources are tied into the part that makes money and CFM is left by the wayside. Same garbage in Madden 15. They made no drastic changes if you haven't noticed. It's because 1% of the madden team is concentrated on coding for MUT not CFM
Message 4 of 11 (3,432 Views)

★★ Novice
Are you playing on ps3 or 360? I am having the same issues and wonder if the advertised changes were only made for the ps4 and xbox 1 versions.
Message 5 of 11 (3,408 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm playing on the PS3. It seems I can do the high/low passes but I haven't been able to use the aggressive/run after/possession catching features. It may not be added for the 3rd gen consoles. Maybe it's broken and will be fixed on the patch that is coming. If not, then we were not informed of this lack of features for the older consoles. Sigh... so many problems

Message 6 of 11 (3,392 Views)

★★★ Novice
Good Hopefully They fix soon I love franchise mode.
Message 7 of 11 (3,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have noticed a week by week problem with this on a regular basis.  For instance, I got defensive player of the week for a CB one week, got tons of XP for it (as I should have).  Two weeks later, same player earned same award, but no XP awarded.  What is most frustrating is that it seems like I am getting the run around when I try to ask EA what the deal is.  Every time I try and contact them it routes me to this site, which seems to consist of other users venting about problems....

Message 8 of 11 (3,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found there is a screen where you can adjust xp earned sliders for each position... max each out to 300%.. it helps

Message 9 of 11 (3,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 10 of 11 (2,419 Views)